Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

So I saw on another site New Albanys coach was at HH. And he was chatting up Garlands dad. 

These kids are more linked than we have been led to believe. 

They aren't stupid either They know together they can be one of if not the best back courts in the country. Hopefully we showed them a front court that can also be up there. 

d532a7f89d80b982b2b25b50bab2c43c.jpg&key=92aeeee5f1a2edfcb14a83f047324e99e22b68ce5a7c4547831a40ec13cf6d4b

Okay so here is my guess on the situation. This is from when Romeo was at UNC, obviously they had a good visit and Mr. Langford is a fan of Roy and UNC in general. But that last part is pretty telling if you ask me. He made it clear that they had a plan even though he said that Romeo could make the call at anytime. Similar to what he said to ITH, but he goes the extra step with ITH to say they could cancel the KU visit. That means something to me, I don’t think this family is the kind to let words slip out without meaning.

I think Romeo made his decision this weekend. Right now I think they are just checking the boxes and making sure they know how and when they want everything to happen. I could see him taking his OV to KU still and then announcing before the season and I could see him announcing this week. I could be completely wrong but I really think this is what is going on. I may just be drunk on that Hoosier Kool Aid from yesterday but it makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app
Lets hope so. You just never know with kids but sounds good

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

So I saw on another site New Albanys coach was at HH. And he was chatting up Garlands dad. 

These kids are more linked than we have been led to believe. 

They aren't stupid either They know together they can be one of if not the best back courts in the country. Hopefully we showed them a front court that can also be up there. 

Coach Shannon....great coach and a hell of a nice guy...

I think it's a matter of time before more crystal ball predictions start rolling in for IU here.
When that happens, I'll be there torqued for however long before he commits.

I don't think there will be too many more changes. I see maybe two with the Louisville guys and that is about it. Jerry Meyer will ride out Kansas until the very end and that just leaves a couple of Kansas insiders.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, Me So Hornsby said:

I feel like Self putting the full court press on Grimes is good news. Wonder if they got word that one of their other targets was going elsewhere emoji848.pngemoji848.pngemoji848.png

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

What did he do with Grimes?

12 minutes ago, Me So Hornsby said:

The entire coaching staff was in for an in home today after he was at KU for a visit this past weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I think you’ve got something. Grimes was always the more likely recruit for them. Two more weeks at the most with Romeo