Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

31 minutes ago, goonaha said:

Per Freddie's snapchat and Rabjohns, the players, staff, and Garland/Langford families hung out at Archie's house last night and watched the Friday night NBA games. 

What's Freddie's snapchat name?

43 minutes ago, goonaha said:

Per Freddie's snapchat and Rabjohns, the players, staff, and Garland/Langford families hung out at Archie's house last night and watched the Friday night NBA games. 

Pretty smart. Get together in a family friendly environment with some entertaining basketball games

Looking through my Crimson colored glasses, I could see a world in which TJD and Garland commit within the week(if not this weekend). The momentum of that would be immense. Romeo follows within the month and commits to become Archie’s cornerstone recruit. Ya know what, I’m calling my shot. I think it happens. My optimism can not be bottled up anymore. In Archie we trust, amen.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Looking through my Crimson colored glasses, I could see a world in which TJD and Garland commit within the week(if not this weekend). The momentum of that would be immense. Romeo follows within the month and commits to become Archie’s cornerstone recruit. Ya know what, I’m calling my shot. I think it happens. My optimism can not be bottled up anymore. In Archie we trust, amen.

️. Go Hoosiers!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

7 minutes ago, Me So Hornsby said:

I think it's very possible with TJD at the least this weekend. And I'm glad you're flowing with optimism my man. Archie is gonna hit the jackpot