Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

We aren't competing for a Championship for a few years. I doubt we get Langford. Which I can live with. No fault to Archie.

While this is true and does make sense, getting guys like Romeo this year help us get the other guys needed for that championship team in a couple years. Now if Romeo or Darius come and stay 2 years then our championship run is more realistic

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

People have been saying for awhile that the Carolina visit was going to go well and that official visit recaps almost always have glowing reviews from the players. And yet here we are with people thinking it's over. I'll gladly you welcome you back onto the bandwagon when Romeo and Tim gush about IU after this weekend though.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
Lol i know too funny. If old roy sold him on the no class deal why didnt he committ on the spot? Plus i thought he was kansas boynd anyway per the so called experts. I guess he should jusy cancel his iu visit and be done with it!!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Slightly off topic, but if you haven’t seen this video go watch it immediately:
[/url]

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Not going to lie that was cringe worthy bad, could go my whole life without hearing those kid voices coming out of their mouths.

I enjoy the thought of it and the sentiment, it's just the child voices part was a bit much, thought it would've been better to just have them do the talking, but I get it it's supposed to be a cute thing.

I thought it was excellent and wouldn't be the same without the kid voices. Also, it's geared more towards the under 12ish year old crowd. My nephew will be watching it.

If we got Langford and Garland sorry, but we're a potential title team for those trying to use that excuse. Moore, Morgan and Davis could be a top frontcourt in the country. We have plenty of talent if we add those guys. A lineup of Garland, CuJo, Langford, Morgan and Davis with Moore, Smith, RP, Anderson, Race, Durham, Green who could start over CuJo just depends on this season. That roster has almost everything. Shooting, defense, scoring, a go to guy actually 2 and someone to throw it down to when we need a bucket. It would rival our Zeller, Oladipo, Watford and Yogi year IMO. Moore, Davis, Morgan and CuJo as well as Green could all look like above average players with one or 2 of them becoming elite. 

2 minutes ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

If we got Langford and Garland sorry, but we're a potential title team for those trying to use that excuse. Moore, Morgan and Davis could be a top frontcourt in the country. We have plenty of talent if we add those guys. A lineup of Garland, CuJo, Langford, Morgan and Davis with Moore, Smith, RP, Anderson, Race, Durham, Green who could start over CuJo just depends on this season. That roster has almost everything. Shooting, defense, scoring, a go to guy actually 2 and someone to throw it down to when we need a bucket. It would rival our Zeller, Oladipo, Watford and Yogi year IMO. Moore, Davis, Morgan and CuJo as well as Green could all look like above average players with one or 2 of them becoming elite.