Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

8 minutes ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

Is the Kansan a legit student paper/website?  The fact they  referred to it early in the article as University of Kansas made me wonder.....

In spite of all going on I am not worried about a Nike school landing Romeo. I know that sounds bad, but it is how I feel based on his ties to Adidas. I think if we stand out during HH he comes here. If not? He waits until the spring to see how all of this plays out with UNC and Kansas in their respective issues.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Btw, MD I knew UK was all but out, but I got excited w the article. So many UK fans keep telling me he is goin there lol. 

I also believe he mentioned possibly committing if things go right for IU alone honestly. I don't see him going anywhere else before spring at least. I may get worried come february depending on how things play out.

His family as everyone knows is Adidas heavy so I get what you're saying with that. I agree 100% too.

Hmmm, Louisville goes down. UNC about to be cited for violations, and on his official, no less. KU under investigation with his official on the horizon. And Alford is, well Alford. Romeo, how much clearer can it possibly be that it is the will of God for you to attend IU. Seriously dude, can you really say no to God?

Hmmm, Louisville goes down. UNC about to be cited for violations, and on his official, no less. KU under investigation with his official on the horizon. And Alford is, well Alford. Romeo, how much clearer can it possibly be that it is the will of God for you to attend IU. Seriously dude, can you really say no to God?

ROOAAARRR!

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

Devan Dotson 5* PG in 2018 committed to KU yesterday. Said he is going to become a recruiter for Zion Williamson, Quinton Grimes and Romeo Langford.

http://usatodayhss.com/2017/the-devon-dotson-blog-ok-so-heres-why-i-chose-kansas

Good news for us is I believe Romeo may not want to go to KU if Grimes commits (6"4 Guard - 5*)  and he is seen as according to the experts he is seen as a heavy KU lean. 

Romeo could go to any of these schools, but most assumed it was U of L or us till U of L screwed themselves. All the teams sides UCLA and Vandy who don't really have much standing in the way of PT or the spotlight made more aggressive pitches to these other kids. Now we're seeing the fact that most are at the end of the road with these kids while Romeo is at least a month away at minimum from announcing. With Dotson and likely Grimes I am more worried about UNC now. I really thought Dotson was Maryland's. Thought Florida had a shot too. Anyways I believe U of L helped us twice w Romeo.