Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

1 hour ago, Capt. Crimson said:

Kansas has initiated an internal investigation. No charges, all coming from within the university.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Not doubting you, but do you have a link/source?

This should be good.

"We found nuthin. Dem Feds don't need to come through Kansas. Promise."

You really wonder at what point this will change the landscape for top players or if they even care due to only being there 1 year.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I don’t think the players care, look at Louisville. They had the prostitution scandal and three 5 Star recruit still coming this year

6 minutes ago, HooHooHoo22 said:

I don’t think the players care, look at Louisville. They had the prostitution scandal and three 5 Star recruit still coming this year

If they were looking for "benefits" the "hooker" scandal was a flashing red arrow saying "Enter Here".

3 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

NOOOOOOOOO wait, wait!

Brandon Rush, Sherron Collins, Darrell Arthur (extra-special because after he played there they learned he had never graduated from high school),  Tyshawn Taylor, Xavier Freakin' Henry,  The Morris Twins!, Ben McLemore,  wait, wait...there's more!!!, uh, uh, Nerlens Noel (no, wait, Kentucky paid him, Kansas only wanted to) Thomas Robinson, Josh Jackson (wait, no, we said him already).....Wayne Selden, BILLY PRESTON! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I hope you guys are happy. You broke Stuhoo