Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

30 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Meyer just responded to a tweeter about the flip to Kansas with "I had Louisville as my pick. Thinking Indiana or Kansas."
So that doesn't sound all that bad, eh?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

These guys go out on such limbs with their comments.....

Kansas IS going to at least make a run at Anfernee Simons too so be patient people. They have a few big targets they are worrying about more at the moment. Zion, RJ and probably Anfernee. Simons is from Florida though so nothing may get too serious with him. 

18 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

And the sheep have started following Meyer. 

Can't stand Meyer. Constantly defends himself and says he isn't an IU hater, then picks Kansas when Romeo hasn't even visited. Oh and he says it's between IU and Kansas lol what a joke.

Oh well, the crystal ball is pretty useless at this point anyway.

A gut feeling he took a car from Adidas? That is a weird thing to share lol. If we did we should know very soon so. I highly doubt Romeo's family(very smart) would be that stupid to have him personally driving it everyday. Either way sounds fake to me, but who knows nowadays. Archie's big bro is about to go down as well. Gonna be an interesting day.