Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierwhodey

2017 IUFB Recruiting

Nice write up by Hoosier Huddle about the amount of talent that will be on campus today.

http://hoosierhuddle.com/hoosier-blog/indiana-hosting-19-prospects-on-junior-day-saturday/2016/2/19

Lots of solid 3/4 star guys. Love the instate guys. It will help having Tyler Knight (17' commit) on campus to do some recruiting.

fyi here. Not sure we have offered Bailey yet.

‏@Hoosier_Huddle: Has an #iufb offer and was in Bloomington a few weeks ago Hoosier Huddle added,
IndianaPreps @IndianaPreps
#Illinois offers #INPrep50 Castle OL Bryce Bailey. #INPreps https://twitter.com/Bryce_Bailey78/status/701167871678881793 …

Matt Weaver Retweeted: 4-star New York QB Jack Coan (@jcoan17) will be making a trip to #Btown in late March to check out the #iufb program.

@rhoss14: @jcoan17 upcoming travel schedule:  Northwestern 2/26-27, BC 3/2, Indiana 3/25-26, Nebraska 4/15-16, Elite 11 5/1 & still scheduling. ✈✈

Matt Weaver Retweeted: 4-star New York QB Jack Coan (@jcoan17) will be making a trip to #Btown in late March to check out the #iufb program.

@rhoss14: @jcoan17 upcoming travel schedule:  Northwestern 2/26-27, BC 3/2, Indiana 3/25-26, Nebraska 4/15-16, Elite 11 5/1 & still scheduling. ✈✈

I knew it was only a matter of time before we started getting more interest from higher rated offensive recruits.

'17 WR Luke Sanders from Cathedral getting our interest and visiting again this Sunday. Ball State is his only offer right now. http://www.scout.com/college/ball-state/story/1647265-standout-cathedral-wr-earns-first-offer

"Indiana and Western Michigan have showed a lot of interest recently," Sanders said. "I visited Indiana, Purdue and Toledo during the season. I have also visited Northwestern, Miami (Oh) and Western Michigan. I am visiting Indiana again this Sunday, and plan to visit Northern Illinois soon."

Another Oladipo. He was one of the visitors in the OP for the IU/PU game on 2/20/16.

‏@DemetricDWarren: #Indiana offers 2017 Stud DL Olalere Oladipo (Huntley HS, IL) @OladipoLere @VarsityPreps #iufb

Huntley, IL (Huntley)
6'4/235

Yes, that is a dumb question.

But no, they aren't. You can tell because all of the VO family's names start with a V (for his twin sister) or K (for his two older sisters). Also, they're girls.

I would assume most fans wouldn't know the names of everyone in a player's immediate family.

I don't think it's that dumb of a question.  Even if we expect people to know the names of everyone in a player's immediate family, related still includes cousins, etc.  Oladipo doesn't seem like an overly popular last name.