Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierwhodey

2017 IUFB Recruiting

Alex McCarthy ‏@akmccarthy  

Another Tampa-area player in #iufb's sights, as a kicker/punter gets a preferred walk-on offer.

Jacob Enns '17 - Cambridge Christian HS, Tampa, FL

Hudl

Jacob Enns   @jacobenns

Truly blessed to say that I have received a PW offer from Indiana University!Go hoosiers!!

CCG - Tried to PM this to you but you're not receiving messages.  Is it something I said?????

Tweet last night from Pete Byrne at WSBT-TV

Alexander aka Zander Horvath         

.@marian_football RB/LB @zhorvath_ makes his college choice! The @NIC_athletics MVP will play at Indiana. Congrats!

2 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

CCG - Tried to PM this to you but you're not receiving messages.  Is it something I said?????

Tweet last night from Pete Byrne at WSBT-TV

Alexander aka Zander Horvath         

.@marian_football RB/LB @zhorvath_ makes his college choice! The @NIC_athletics MVP will play at Indiana. Congrats!

What?? I think the site is getting attacked again. The mods need boots on the ground!

He had an outstanding senior year at Marian. Rushed for 2,215 yds in 243 carries (9.1 avg) and had 34 TD's. In addition, he had 17 receptions for 283 yds. and 5 TD's.On the defensive side, Horvath had 71 total tackles (40 solo) and 3 sacks.