Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hper50

Most Hated Boilermakers of All-Time

Todd Foster was always one I couldn't stand. When Chad Austin hit that game winner in the corner against us on '96, Foster went to center court and stomped on the IU symbol.

From that moment on, the cheerleaders now rush the floor after the game is over and circle around the center court.

That is our best zone defense now!

Protecting the floor!

Didn't know someone pre-Kramer did that. Thanks for the history lesson.

I'm going to get killed for this but Cardinal hustled his butt off. Hard to dislike that. Now Glenn Robinson on the top of my dislike list. I couldn't stand him.

Hey I'm with you on this about Cardinal. Always had an appreciation for those type of players! Now I'm not going to say that I liked the guy, HELL NO...There are so many you could put but for me it was #1 Big Dog (felt like he taunted too much for me) #2 Brad Miller (always looked like he was getting ready to start crying)#3 JuJuan Johnson for some reason or another I couldn't stand him

I'm with Keet on this one. Too many to single out just one. But I would like to give recognition to the SOB that climbed Scotty May's back on a defensive board. Scotty said his arm got "whacked" hard when he went up for the rebound resulting in a broken bone ending his season. Don't try to tell me that didn't cost us back to back championships. Am I bitter? Yep. Go Hoosiers.