Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2017) DE Bobby Roundtree

Pretty good connection with this HS the past 2 years. '15 ATH Donovan Hale, '15 S Jonathan Crawford and '16 S Brandon Drayton.

‏@LargoFootball: Congrats @RoundtreeBobby on your Indiana Offer!!! 

Largo, FL (Largo)
6'5/215

‏@Corey_Bender: VIDEO: Rangy @LargoFootball DE Bobby Roundtree reaches double-digit offers in a hurry: http://www.scout.com/college/football/recruiting/story/1652504-roundtree-is-living-out-his-dream

More than a handful of edge rushers out of the talent-loaded state of Florida have witnessed their recruitment erupt over the past couple of months, including 2017 standout Bobby Roundtree, a product of Largo (Fla.) High that recently arrived at double-digit offers.

Roundtree, who currently checks in at 6-foot-5, 220 pounds, possesses scholarship offers from Oregon State, Indiana, Minnesota, Rutgers, South Florida and UCF among others.
Roundtree talks about his skill set along the defensive front, the life-changing past couple of months on the recruiting trail, his interest in Indiana and Oregon State, and more in the video.

Another kid from Largo with our interest - 2019 DL Jaquaze Sorrells.

Top 3 - IU, Illinois and Rutgers. 

@RyanBartow: #Indiana ahead of #Illinois & #Rutgers for DE Bobby Roundtree going into officials. http://indiana.247sports.com/Bolt/Hoosiers-ahead-for-Roundtree-47061354

LARGO, Fla. - With defensive end Tramar Reece (Clearwater, Fla.) on the commit list, Indiana has their eyes set on adding another defensive end from Pinellas County in Bobby Roundtree (Largo, Fla.)

Roundtree (6-5, 218) said Indiana leads Illinois and Rutgers.

"I'm comfortable with the coaches there," Roundtree said of Indiana.

Roundtree, who has 17 offers, hopes to take four or five official visits before making a verbal commit this winter.

He said he plans to start taking those trips after his senior season.

He said he still hears from USF, UCF, Iowa State, Rutgers, Illinois and Indiana.

This summer, Roundtree visited UCF, USF and Iowa State.

"The players were greeting and showed love," Roundtree said. "I liked the environment. It reminds me of here. The new staff at UCF is very friendly. I feel like I'll leave Florida."

The three-star recruit is ranked as the nation’s No. 67 strongside defensive end by 247SportsComposite.

The Crystal Ball reads 100-percent for Indiana.

As a junior, Roundtree recorded six sacks.

He holds a 2.6 GPA and runs a 4.7-second hand-timed 40-yard dash.

On 10/7/2016 at 1:11 PM, ccgeneral said:

Top 6: IU, Minnesota, Illinois, Louisville, Rutgers, VT. OVs should be coming up soon.

‏@RoundtreeBobby: Hardest decision. Top 6(not in specific order).

Indiana
Minnesota
Illinois
Louisville
Rutgers
Virginia Tech

Top 5 now: IU, Louisville, VT, Illinois, MSU.

@RoundtreeBobby:Top 5(not in specific order)
Indiana
Louisville
Vt
Illinois
Michigan state
(Gets harder everyday)

On 10/12/2016 at 10:52 AM, ccgeneral said:

Top 5 now: IU, Louisville, VT, Illinois, MSU.

@RoundtreeBobby:Top 5(not in specific order)
Indiana
Louisville
Vt
Illinois
Michigan state
(Gets harder everyday)

First OV to Illinois on 11/19.

Lovie and his entire staff visited yesterday for one last push per @LargoFootball. Tyler Knight responded to the tweet that it didn't matter because he's coming to #812 or something like that and it was taken down.

Love the recruiting intensity by recruits and players haha

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app