Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Whoozhers

Tech Issues

So i'll be honest with you all.   The app issues come because the company I use (Tapatalk) changed their structure to want to manage all the apps themselves vs have sites have their own custom apps.  I've held on to the custom app, so I don't get the support I used to.  now they just say "this is why we manage all the apps now, do you want to switch over to that model".

I'm close to switching to that model as it will help keep things in the app stores and updated, but it is quite more expensive.  It's $50/month more than I'm already paying.  I'm gonna give it one more shot managing myself and then i'll go through and upgrade to theirs if I can't get it all up and running.  Will update status here.  should be on here coding for the next 4+ hours.

I'm a non-techie. Is this something thats going to be fixed. Hate coming on with the web site. Liked the app lol. Easy for us old guys. Dont even know what tapatalk is
Tapatalk is an app where a person can follow multiple forums they have an interest in or members of. I have Btown banners, Illinoishighschoolsorts.com and a couple others on it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk