Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Whoozhers

Tech Issues

FWIW, on an iPhone and as of last night the app no longer works for me. It asks me to log in and still won't allow me access with the correct password. I haven't had any recent software updates. 
I'm getting that on Android but if I tap cancel it works fine.

Sent from my SM-G920P using BtownBanners mobile app

10 hours ago, MoyeNeeded said:

Yeah had the same problems. Deleted the app then eent back into the playstore and couldn't find it.

1 hour ago, HinnyHoosier said:

FWIW, on an iPhone and as of last night the app no longer works for me. It asks me to log in and still won't allow me access with the correct password. I haven't had any recent software updates. 

57 minutes ago, eljefe6 said:

I'm getting that on Android but if I tap cancel it works fine.

Sent from my SM-G920P using BtownBanners mobile app

25 minutes ago, hoosierdogg said:

Same problem here.  Deleted app, but not found in the Playstore. 

There were two separate threads going so I combined them. The issue came from when 41 updated the site a few days ago, and he is working on the issue now.

Guys it’s a common thing when sites like these get updated these issues pop up. Problems that take fixes take time and money. He isn’t making much if anything off of the site. Jason is pretty good about figuring this stuff out. Let’s just hope it doesn’t have to come from an app update. That’s slow and there isn’t much he can do about that.

Edit: I wonder if he has a staging site he can test updates on the different platforms. That is really the only way to know if updates will create issues. Even then most software vendors tell you to deal with it and fix it. But atleast then you could start working on it before it goes through production.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Site still not working on the iPhone right?  Thought I saw where it would be back last night. I deleted and reloaded the app this morning and reset my PW but no luck. 

Anything else to do or just wait 

I’ve had problems on iPhone for the last couple weeks. I’ve had to reset my password twice. Each time it has then allowed me back in. Then it will creep back up again.

I’m not complaining, just hoping our personal experiences will help the administrators troubleshoot the problem.