Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Whoozhers

Tech Issues

18 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

App completely crashed on me today for phone and Ipad.  Others experiencing same thing?  I can't log in via App. 

YUP

UX across the board on both the app and desktop is cumbersome and unpleasant. Not sure if 41 is the only one with dev access or capability, but this thing seems to be falling apart at the seams. Hope everything is ok with 41 though.

When I open a thread with a new post or posts sometimes it takes me to the first unread post and other times it just goes to another random unread post.

I really hope these things are being addressed as this is a great site but I could see people being turned off by multiple small issues and seeking other IU sites to follow. Just an FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Still can't see every post on the app, on iPad and iPhone. My new problem is that when I try to go to web view, I usually have to login again. The remember me tab is checked but seems to have a very short memory.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I am having the exact same problem. I brought it up on MOD board the other day. Still awaiting some solution. Seems to be a problem for some and not others.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Is anyone other than 41 able to check on the status of the upgrade we were waiting to hear back from Apple on? I believe 41 said that upgrade would fix the twitter issue which should fix most of the Webview issues since we wouldn't have to use it. Appreciate you bringing it up to the mod board Wayne.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app