Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Yogi'sBicep

To end the year

I don't see that happening. If he was to transfer why sit on the bench and being engaged during this second semester. He was on the pregame coverage talking with don talking about us needed this win. In my opinion if he were to transfer and wasn't happy he wouldn't be on the bench since this surgery

Not saying it will happen just if it's possible. 

I wish he would change a ton of the things he does as a coach but that being said to happily keep him is a tough one. The expectations for this team pre exhibition games was high. To me we are behind where I thought we would be and should be. People are letting our early bad losses be a sign of how much we have improved but to me they never should have happened and debatable but still possible our improvement may be due to a player getting injured rather than anything crean has done but like I said that is debatable. Share a big title or elite 8 and I am happy with 1 more chance ugh

I agree. If we go undefeated....and hang a banner......I'm a happy boy.

This is why~

I have been down on him UNTIL we started seeing changes in his coaching. Defense has changed and I think he is listening to someone else. He even apologized a couple of times for HIS mistakes. The seven years 1/2 years prior, he didn't do that one iota. The fundamentals are still hit and miss but at least we are seeing them. I don't know what happened for him to finally realize he ain't all that and a bag of chips. But, there have been games this year when he coached well and out-coached "real" coaches. Yogi is showing that he is a leader and the team is responding. I don't know what happened, but i'm still excited to see what happens with this season. Since, CTC's resurrection, there have been setbacks (Especially, the PSU game) but we are only on the downside of the season. As long as we keep seeing progression in the fundamentals, and the coaching, I'll be happ(ier).

Things we still need work:

substitutions

time outs

The jeckle and hyde, Troy Williams. GOD, i hate him being out of control and grabbing rebounds with one hand. AND THE BAD PASSES!

Happily? Win the conference and a national title.

To be honest his job should rest on him actually WINNING some sort of championship. That should be the goal at Indiana every year, win championships!! He has 3 chances a season with the conference, conference tournament, and NCAA tournament. In his 8 season he has won 1 championship. That's not enough and he needs another one this year. The roster is there to do it.

Happily? Win the conference and a national title.

To be honest his job should rest on him actually WINNING some sort of championship. That should be the goal at Indiana every year, win championships!! He has 3 chances a season with the conference, conference tournament, and NCAA tournament. In his 8 season he has won 1 championship. That's not enough and he needs another one this year. The roster is there to do it.

fair, personally a B1G championship and Elite 8 or bye bye

I really do not think that there is much that he could do to get my faith back in him. When it comes to the fact that I would rather sit and watch some home improvement show then to watch IUBB there is a problem. The main reason for watching the former rather than the latter is that it does not find ways to upset me.