Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

9 minutes ago, Bobman1 said:

Hopefully he wants em too. At first I was blaming Archie for not getting Romeo more involved but come on. You’re a top 5 recruit and a potential top ten pick, your team’s down 20 with the season pretty much on the line, and they’re struggling to score, you to have to demand the f****** ball. Someone’s gotta step up and be like this isn’t how we’re going down but that’s just absent which sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I've been waiting to see that from him but it just hasn't been there. Brooks probably doesn't watch many IU games, which would be good for us. Plus the team could be way different next year, so how they're doing now might not be toooo important to him. 

42 minutes ago, hsrtxp said:

IMG_4901.jpg

No idea if these actually know anything or not.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Well, TECHNICALLY he could still go visit and TECHNICALLY he will announce his college choice sometime (big news coming) so I’d say they nailed it! 

;)

I’ve seen a few comments regarding kbj heading to pUKe and getting lost in the weeds, and I have to agree with that. I work with some “decent pUKe fans,” I know it doesn’t make any sense, but they have been saying for awhile that they are stacked full of 2s. I think it’s been discussed a few times in here that that maybe his desired position. The guys I work with still don’t think that they will have a mass exodus for the draft.

Is think the janitor recently said it’s a no go unless I’m confused on which done deal guy said we would land him initially.

Free Jake!!

The Janitor knows absolutely nothing and hasn’t for the last few years.

Really had a shot at this kid....then the ceiling collapsed on our heads. This is going to get bad. Say what you want. Archie crapped his pants with Romeo. Yes he is scoring points. He was going to do that no matter where he went but he’s been really under utilized here. This could be the kiss of death for Archie at Indiana

If Brooks chooses Kentucky there is a chance he may not even start next year dependent on who returns and if he plans on playing more than 1 year he will just be recruited over the following year in true Cal form

Brooks not coming here is the canary in the coal mine. IU basketball is looking at a long and dark winter. This rut could turn into a five or six year tournament absence.
Yikes.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

The words of Davis, Sampson and Crean supporters before you

Say what you want, but terms like "kiss of death", etc tied to this recruitment are ridiculous. I agree, not landing Brooks is not good. But sheesh. If you need to gauge where you are right now, the two current supporters of your comment have proven themselves time and again the doomsday preppers of college basketball fandom. That's what's happening in this thread.

Neither of you have an ounce of objectivity. We have a 5 star McDAA signed up for next year. Guess what Brooks is not?

Both of you, jump off the proverbial cliff or stop posting the same garbage. There are many here with intelligent thoughts on either side of the coin improving discussion on the board. Neither of you are one of those people.

Dude you need to take a xanax or something. Its a darn internet message board. You seem very worked up over nothing.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk