Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

45 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Canceled MSU visit. Logistics getting from Kentucky to Michigan didn’t work out

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Since he’s heading back north it, would be great if TDJ could meet him in Btown. While unlikely, living in this 30+ year Groundhog Day known as Indiana b-ball; I cant help but remain hopeful to see greatness once again. 

31 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

Now I know, I know, this is really thinking deep and just trying to make the situation positive and could for sure be way off...but...what if he cancelled the MSU visit after visiting Kentucky to throw the smoke of making people think he must have liked what he saw at Kentucky and will choose them, when really he still plans on coming to IU and he’s just making people assume and think he’s going to Kentucky. Then surprise, I’m coming to IU because I know they need me and my buddy TJ and I along with everyone else new on the roster NOT causing problems can get this back on track. Maybe I’m still asleep and typing this as I dream, ha. 

Well it was fun for awhile thinking he might choose IU. 

1 minute ago, DChoosier said:

Apparently Rabjohns is saying that Brooks has already told the staff that we are out.

Where have you seen that? He hasn’t said that at all

Just now, DChoosier said:

Another site just said that. I admittedly have no clue what Brooks is going to do.

What site? Please don’t tell me Facebook.

2 minutes ago, VO5 said:

Those guys live and die by coachSS. The guy doesn’t know what he’s talking about half the time. It’s why I follow people who do this for a living and then Pap and Chris. Nobody else. I would advise others to do the same

I agree with you. I stopped following him. He just wants attention. He never goes into details. 

Good to hear. Any guess as to the odds of us still getting Brooks?

IU is 1 of 3 teams that have a shot. As earlier as last week Snow called people out for people saying they had sources close to IU that were confident about brooks saying no coaching staff was confident because Brooks doesn’t know where he is going. If he chooses Kentucky it won’t be because he went at watched Kentucky blow out Tennessee and IU got steam rolled by Minny it will be because Kentucky was the best fit. So many more factors go into a decision of a recruit then the results of one game. If on court results were the most important factor wouldn’t of Cody went to butler or North Carolina instead of an IU team that lost way more then they won before he came to IU? IU lost to ISU, Fort Wayne and Rutgers last year but Romeo picked IU over Kansas even though in interviews he said a team competing for a national championship would be an important factor.
This year Anthony Edwards chose a team that is currently 1-11 in conference over Kentucky. Emotional fans react luckily recruits don’t. I have no clue where he ends up but I’m guessing we will know by the end of the month

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

10 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

VO5 They are still claiming that Rabjohns said that Brooks told the staff in response to a question from a poster. I have no idea if that is true or if Rabjohns knows what is going on.

Idk how stuff like this gets started. They either have terrible reading comprehension or like to make up rumors