Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

IMG_0245.thumb.jpg.7450220187f60ea397338616b9e81a42.jpgHe was saying KB to IU just a couple days ago. Also I find the leadership comments curious as well.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app
Its not really that surprising since ive been reading since november he was going to commit and he never did. I thought that was very telling. The level of play obviously may be a factor. I just hope izzo does not get him.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

No more grad transfers please. Also what good are players who will be here one or two years if this pack line takes that long to learn. Thats a recipe for failure again next year

So we throw scholarships at random high school players who don't belong in power D1 basketball. When we can get players with experience and leaders.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

No more grad transfers please. Also what good are players who will be here one or two years if this pack line takes that long to learn. Thats a recipe for failure again next year

A grad transfer is one thing, just stay away from guys that were marginal mid-major players.

So we throw scholarships at random high school players who don't belong in power D1 basketball. When we can get players with experience and leaders.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Im just saying if the pack line is so darn hard to learn we will never go amywhere with one year players. They will be clueless on defense.

Just now, HoosierSadaseci said:

Oh, really now?  Changing your tune?  Wonder why?  

There’s still a chance. However, one has to be logical here. Both Izzo and Calipari would use Keion in the right way. Archie has clearly shown that he can’t use Romeo in the right way. TJD might be the only reason IU still has a chance

There’s still a chance. However, one has to be logical here. Both Izzo and Calipari would use Keion in the right way. Archie has clearly shown that he can’t use Romeo in the right way. TJD might be the only reason IU still has a chance
That does not bold well for the future if we start losing recruits because of our player.

Now I know, I know, this is really thinking deep and just trying to make the situation positive and could for sure be way off...but...what if he cancelled the MSU visit after visiting Kentucky to throw the smoke of making people think he must have liked what he saw at Kentucky and will choose them, when really he still plans on coming to IU and he’s just making people assume and think he’s going to Kentucky. Then surprise, I’m coming to IU because I know they need me and my buddy TJ and I along with everyone else new on the roster NOT causing problems can get this back on track. Maybe I’m still asleep and typing this as I dream, ha. 

22 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Canceled MSU visit. Logistics getting from Kentucky to Michigan didn’t work out

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Ugly weather rolled/rolling through making a drive from Kentucky (or wherever he stayed last night) to East Lansing not fun at all. 

But maybe the doomsday scenario, ya never know. 

Edit: To add to this:

2F797056-DE18-49F4-8973-1FEE47C7700F.jpeg

Now I know, I know, this is really thinking deep and just trying to make the situation positive and could for sure be way off...but...what if he cancelled the MSU visit after visiting Kentucky to throw the smoke of making people think he must have liked what he saw at Kentucky and will choose them, when really he still plans on coming to IU and he’s just making people assume and think he’s going to Kentucky. Then surprise, I’m coming to IU because I know they need me and my buddy TJ and I along with everyone else new on the roster NOT causing problems can get this back on track. Maybe I’m still asleep and typing this as I dream, ha. 
My guess at this point is by tomorrow night he verbals to kentucky.

It’s got to be tough for Keion. He could go to Kentucky and have a chance to play for Calipari and be in the thick of things for a national championship. The other scenario is going to IU with his friend TJD and together they could maybe resurrect the program. If doomsday happens here, then IU is going to be in a world of trouble