Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

1 hour ago, Capt. Crimson said:

My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw Keion sign his LOI for the Hoosiers at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it’s pretty serious.

Must be true because most people do get ice cream on Valentines Day 

LaLu visits Culver Military Academy and Trey Galloway tonight

Lakers head to Culver for a match up with the #1 ranked Team in 3A. Expecting a packed crowd so plan on arriving early!

ttps://livestream.com/culveracademies/BBB21519 

13 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Lakers head to Culver for a match up with the #1 ranked Team in 3A. Expecting a packed crowd so plan on arriving early!

Thanks as always, OF.  Just peeked and saw that Warren Central is playing at Carmel tonight.  That's #1 vs #2.  I might see if I can squeeze in for the game.  

This guy said there will be tickets available at the door, so hopefully that works. 

26 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

LaLu is on a different level than your "normal" high school team, correct?  Is anyone expecting this to be a game?  Serious question as I consider what games to stream.  

33 minutes ago, InArchWeTrust said:

LaLu is on a different level than your "normal" high school team, correct?  Is anyone expecting this to be a game?  Serious question as I consider what games to stream.  

Yes, LaLu is currently rated as the #1 team in the country and I wouldn't expect it to be very close but it is an opportunity to watch 2 IU targets.   Senior night for my local high school so I'll likely be at that game.

32 minutes ago, InArchWeTrust said:

I find it hard to believe that Culver will be able to hang with them. Would be a monumental upset if a top-tier Indiana 3A team was able to play with a top 5 nationally prep school.

7 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

I find it hard to believe that Culver will be able to hang with them. Would be a monumental upset if a top-tier Indiana 3A team was able to play with a top 5 nationally prep school.

I was thinking the same, but you guys definitely know more about these two teams than I do.  Thanks!  I may take a look at the 2 recruits anyway.

Per 247 -

Kentucky will have a 5-star prospect and one of its top remaining recruiting targets on hand for its SEC showdown vs. No. 1 Tennessee Saturday at Rupp Arena.

La Lumiere (Ind.) elite wing Keion Brooks will make an unofficial visit to Lexington Saturday, 247Sports has learned.

Brooks (6-7, 185), who is ranked as the No. 4 small forward and 13th overall prospect in the 2019 class according to 247Sports, is down to Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan State, North Carolina, Purdue and UCLA.

8 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Per 247 -

Kentucky will have a 5-star prospect and one of its top remaining recruiting targets on hand for its SEC showdown vs. No. 1 Tennessee Saturday at Rupp Arena.

La Lumiere (Ind.) elite wing Keion Brooks will make an unofficial visit to Lexington Saturday, 247Sports has learned.

Brooks (6-7, 185), who is ranked as the No. 4 small forward and 13th overall prospect in the 2019 class according to 247Sports, is down to Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan State, North Carolina, Purdue and UCLA.

Not good. UK missing on all their top targets could be a disaster for IU. Brooks was quoted in saying he’s going where he’s needed, not just where he’s wanted. Well UK will need him after their top crop leave at seasons end and it’s gotta look better to him than the dumpster fire that is IU. 

Not good. UK missing on all their top targets could be a disaster for IU. Brooks was quoted in saying he’s going where he’s needed, not just where he’s wanted. Well UK will need him after their top crop leave at seasons end and it’s gotta look better to him than the dumpster fire that is IU. 
It takes time to build a culture. Brooks will want to he part if something special in bloomington soon.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk