Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

Coming to IU will not be good for his development. On the bright side, missing on Brooks will hasten the demise of Glass and hopefully bring about the needed cultural changes to build this program back to where it was.
You really think they will fire glass?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

I love me some IU “fans.” We’re a twisted bunch. We’re hoping a star player will go elsewhere because of grudges. That’ll fix the problem!

Come to Btown Brooks, work your tail off and help make this a better program.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

No doubt. Its ridiculous.

Brooks won’t make any more of an impact than Romeo has had and won’t address the fundamental problems with how this program is run.

So we should roll around on the ground and throw a temper tantrum until we get our way? Makes sense.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

44 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

I love me some IU “fans.” We’re a twisted bunch. We’re hoping a star player will go elsewhere because of grudges. That’ll fix the problem!

Come to Btown Brooks, work your tail off and help make this a better program.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I don't hope he goes elsewhere, I hope he goes to IU.  I don't see it happening and it's completely understandable.

The program is a dumpster fire, the coach looks to be in over his head more and more every game, and the administration couldn't possibly care less.

Its a few selected IU “fans”; the ones who tend to chime in far more after a loss.

Whatever do you mean? They’re here all the time and congratulate the team and coaches when they play well...

We need talent and we need basketball players. If that’s Brooks, which I think it is, he’ll get plenty of run from early in his career. Recruits look at PT and an opportunity to make an impact. Brooks and Hunter, if they play at IU, will get plenty of opportunities. I’m hopeful we’ll get a talent and attitude upgrade next season.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Never claimed any, but I don't continuously *****, moan, whine and cry on here constantly either.
Did you accidentally quote your own post to argue with yourself? Not trying to be mean it just looks that way lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Love how after a loss the same people head to the recruiting threads to ***** and moan because *******and moaning in the game threads wasn’t enough.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Wondering if some are auto bots that post automatically. Some are determined to pound into our heads their opinion over and over lol.

25 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

We need brooks and any other recruit that can help our team. Nobody should be hoping he goes elsewhere emoji52.png

We need talent that understands what the expectations are and fit.  I really hope these kids are just as pissed as most on here that the program isn't getting it done.  If we have more recruits that just come in and "go with the flow" then things won't change.