Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

57 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Sure, why not? It's a possibility. People didn't think we'd get Romeo in the first place, we did. People didn't think we'd get TJD, we did. People didn't think we'd get Keion, it sounds like we did. Is thinking Romeo might stay for a second year that much crazier than thinking six months ago that we'd end up with both TJD and Brooks?

Not crazy at all. I said all of that would happen

50 minutes ago, Hoosier_roots said:

So the odds are on Brooks committing before he plays Center Grove on Saturday right? That would be some great weekend news.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Maybe Deja vu on Friday? Would have to think it will happen in the next three weeks. That Indy Star article had IU all over it. 

1 hour ago, thebigweave said:

Just curious, who do you think leaves to free up the scholly?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using BtownBanners mobile app

Pure speculation, but I believe Green would play much better under a free-flowing, run & gun offense. And he knows that.  Also, Moore/Forrester have to be questioning why they're not touching the floor.  I don't want to see anyone go as it's a good group of guys, but there's logic with those guys IMO. Who knows though...Smith wouldn't surprise me as his playing time is going to be diminishing if he doesn't change his ways.

3 hours ago, biteoftheapple said:

Al does many good things...but i seriously doubt he will score that well.

No, but I will take his 10pts/game, and defense. By the end of this season his court savvy should be improved also. Valuable  piece.

Hey, Bridges by all accounts should’ve left after one year as well. He stayed for personal reasons. It’s not out of the realm of possibility. Zeller stays an extra year and goes in the 4 spot in the draft. A second year could appeal to Romeo personally and also be a better draft class for him to go in. It’s not delusional to think something that has happened many times before will happen again.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app
Bridges is the only example we can site out of hundreds. The odds are very poor.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk