Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

55 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

I decided to pass on the crow and drink craft beer instead. Hoosier guy still has brooks to iu. Bank it

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Of course I still have Brooks to IU. Nothing has changed. Like TJD, Brooks is just adding a little suspense

Bump....anything new here?!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using BtownBanners mobile app

Brooks and La Lu are in a tourney in Hawaii over the holidays and when they get back they go to North Dakota for another tourney. I wouldn’t expect anything happening in his recruitment until after those.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

9 hours ago, Old Friend said:

The breathless anticipation and "did I miss anythihg?!?!" messages make me smile.   In this "right now" world, we'll know as soon as he announces, boys and girls.  Not a minute sooner and no one here knows a thing.   Breathe.

This is true.I remember discovering players names when I read in the Sunday sports section they'd signed.I admit I now check everyday but it was less stressful then.

Notes from Corey Evans on a number of different players and their recruitment at:  

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/twitter-tuesday-indiana-north-carolina-pitt-atlantic-10

Specifically as to Brooks and Watford - 

The important word here is ‘take’ because Archie Miller would love nothing more than to add both Keion Brooks and Trendon Watford. Two more five-stars to go along with another in Trayce Jackson-Davis? Hoosier Nation would be celebrating all across the state.

Now, what are the chances of this happening? Minimal at best. We broke down the recruitment of Watford on Friday as he cut his list to four with the Hoosiers making the list. They will host him for his final official visit, which could definitely help, but Alabama and Memphis may have the upper-hand in this one.

With Brooks, I like where the Hoosiers sit with the in-state star. He is down to a final six but Kentucky and North Carolina seem to be Indiana's primary competition. Brooks is not too far off from making a commitment and it would not be surprising at all if he joined the Hoosiers.

20 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

LaLumiere (9-0) remained undefeated with a 90-40 pounding of St. Francis.  Brooks with 12 pts., 10 reb. and 4 asst.

Baller.TV is a $ site.

Replay of this (yawner) game available at:  https://www.baller.tv/streams/la-lumiere-vs-st-francis-f2723599-932b-41f2-a9ab-ee80bad62c7f

And for you insomniacs, Brooks' next game scheduled to tipoff at 1:00 a.m ET (remember these games are in Hawaii) Friday morning and can be watched at:  https://www.baller.tv/streams/w2-vs-w4-a79771b9-adf7-4058-876c-f5cb8c714022

27 minutes ago, taco corp said:

Last night Lalumiere beat Monteverde 58-51. Keion had 17, including 2 big threes late, according to LaLu’s twitter.

Additional stats via Drew Davis:  @LaLuBasketball wins a dog fight over Montverde by a final score of 58-51.  #iubb target Keion Brooks Jr. (@KeionB_12) had a solid night as he finished with 17 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists, and 2 blocks.