Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

13 minutes ago, Andowen1990IU said:

How do you read this article without a subscription to Indy Star, which I personally find useless?

3 minutes ago, Andowen1990IU said:

Google Chrome's incognito mode. Right click the link and there should be an option.

You're a genius...or, something close to it.  I had no idea.  Thank you.  I just had to answer a simple question of when I last built something with Legos and I was in!

16 minutes ago, HoosierDYT said:

At this point I would be SHOCKED if it’s not IU

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I agree. It basically sounded like he had made up his mind and is just waiting to announce it. Rob, TJD, and Keion for at least the next two years?! Yes please. You add in our other recruits/players and things are really looking up for IU. 

Just now, HoosierFan1994 said:

I agree. It basically sounded like he had made up his mind and is just waiting to announce it. Rob, TJD, and Keion for at least the next two years?! Yes please. You add in our other recruits/players and things are really looking up for IU. 

A really important point is that we will likely have TJD and Keion for two years (or more). With a relatively weak 2020 class (at least in Indiana) it will be nice to have them returning for their sophomore years.

Just now, Andowen1990IU said:

A really important point is that we will likely have TJD and Keion for two years (or more). With a relatively weak 2020 class (at least in Indiana) it will be nice to have them returning for their sophomore years.

I think Keion could be a one and done. He is way overlooked. Personally think he is better than Trayce. But I see him at IU for two years and Trayce for three. It is all a random guess at this time. At this time I don't see Romeo saying another year. Now, if his three point percentage stays around 25% we will talk... But hopefully Jerome comes back healthy and Justin Smith gets going. 

1 minute ago, Fkfootball1 said:

We will get Anthony Leal in 2020.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

Not saying you are wrong, but we haven't even offered yet. I assume we are finalizing the 2019 class before moving on, but it speaks to the talent gap between Leal and the 2019 class if Miller hasn't even offered yet.

Also, I like Leal and think he would be a great Hoosier, but if Leal comes to IU, I would assume Brooks would still start above him. Not the same level of player.

22 minutes ago, ray said:

You're a genius...or, something close to it.  I had no idea.  Thank you.  I just had to answer a simple question of when I last built something with Legos and I was in!

Sure...simple question for you.

Is there another question that would be easier for me to handle?