Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

10 minutes ago, patrickmorriso9 said:

Brooks just looks so skinny to me but I have to keep reminding myself that if he does come to IU clif will probably change his body so dramatically that by the first time we see him in an IU jersey he won't even look like the same kid!

He doesn't just look skinny, he is skinny!  His legs are spindles but he can leap.

The thing I love about TJD and Keion is that they both are good enough to have a major impact immediately and that they are not one and dones (or at least I don’t believe they are). I think both are 2-3 year players which is how Villanova builds their team.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

33 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

The thing I love about TJD and Keion is that they both are good enough to have a major impact immediately and that they are not one and dones (or at least I don’t believe they are). I think both are 2-3 year players which is how Villanova builds their team.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I'm not so sure about KBJ being a 2 to 3 year guy.  He is a 5-star with an NBA style game.

56 minutes ago, Mike Schumann said:

I'm not so sure about KBJ being a 2 to 3 year guy.  He is a 5-star with an NBA style game.

He’s at least a 2 year guy. He has a great, NBA style game but even last year there were a lot of games where he got lost in the shuffle of the game.

1 hour ago, Kepner said:

He’s at least a 2 year guy. He has a great, NBA style game but even last year there were a lot of games where he got lost in the shuffle of the game.

Perhaps, but then there's that whole NBA drafting on potential not readiness thing.

It was Mills but I think it was 10,000 not 1000.

Sent from my LGL41C using BtownBanners mobile app

Old news reports say it was Mills and 1000–UK is like a Jeopardy game show-I still think it was Mills for 1000–but who knows with UK—there could be so many!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app