Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

Just now, BtownBanner6 said:

If Trayce doesn’t know, then their friendship has been really played up, because someone you apparently talk to everyday would know when you knew 

He’s probably a good enough friend that they will still be friends after Brooks goes to UK. 

How often do friends go to their friends' announcements? If they were in the same city then it'd make sense regardless of where he's committing. Go to support a friend, not a far drive, no biggie. But driving all that way the night before a semistate game just to watch him commit to UK wouldn't make much sense to me... I guess we'll find out soon. 

How often do friends go to their friends' announcements? If they were in the same city then it'd make sense regardless of where he's committing. Go to support a friend, not a far drive, no biggie. But driving all that way the night before a semistate game just to watch him commit to UK wouldn't make much sense to me... I guess we'll find out soon. 

This is what I keep coming back to. I know they’re good friends and talk everyday but... wouldn’t a call or text saying I’m going to puke be enough? Two scenarios about Franklin and Jackson-Davis attending

1) they really don’t know where he’s committing and just hoping it’s IU. Why wouldn’t Keion tell them though? Maybe they are good enough friends to make that drive for a puke commit to support their friend.

2) they know he’s committing to IU.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

That’s the thing. Both TJD and Franklin. That’s a long trip for two IU commits to see their friend spurn IU for UK
It most certainly is but there sure is alot of kentucky rumblings so i guess it could go eithet way imo.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

4+ hrs in the car for an occasion that lasts literally 2.4 seconds? Hahahah.

“They’re really close friends”- lol...oh okay. Either TJD & Franklin don’t know what he’ll say or they know he’s picking IU.

No way in heck they are spending their Friday night in the car to congratulate him in person on picking UK. That makes zero sense. Come on...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

2 minutes ago, Adillac said:

4+ hrs in the car for an occasion that lasts literally 2.4 seconds? Hahahah.

“They’re really close friends”- lol...oh okay. Either TJD & Franklin don’t know what he’ll say or they know he’s picking IU.

No way in heck they are spending their Friday night in the car to congratulate him in person on picking UK. That makes zero sense. Come on...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Or they are going to hang with there bud because this might be there last chance. 

Soon they will be on campuses with classwork. Then within a few years 2 of the 3 will possibly live on different coasts. 

I was told I was being negative when I complained about Crean in year 4. I was told I was being negative when I had concerns despite being 12-2. 
I doubt I’ll be eating crow. 

You just had to eat crow the last time you “got real” and said we wouldn’t win another game, hence your new signature.

In absolutely no way shape or form is recruiting momentum loss when we have signed the likely Mr. Basketball for the second year in a row after recruiting a top 5 national recruit in the prior class.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app