Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

3 minutes ago, JHoosier914 said:

I have heard that quote being tied to him leaving his HS to attend LaLu, but couldn’t find the quote anywhere. Do you have the article it was used?

I’m not doubting you, or others, AT ALL. Would just like to see it

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

No not sure what article it is from at all, sorry...but i definitely do remember him and that quote when he left Fort Wayne. When I saw someone post it with today’s date as a new thing, it sparked a “wtf?” moment with me because I swear I had seen the exact same type of thing mentioned back when he left Fort Wayne. 

I’m still saying IU. Too much logical sense
I sure hope so. Good news needed badly. So sick of not watching iu not play saturday and sunday of the btt. Its an every year occurance

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I have no idea what he's going to do, I just want to stoke the rumor fires some more.  Keion's announcement at 8:00 ET.  pUKe's game supposed to tip off at 7:00 ET so about halftime Keion announces for pUKe and they can stick a mic under Calipari's nose for his reaction during the halftime break.

1 minute ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

I have no idea what he's going to do, I just want to stoke the rumor fires some more.  Keion's announcement at 8:00 ET.  pUKe's game supposed to tip off at 7:00 ET so about halftime Keion announces for pUKe and they can stick a mic under Calipari's nose for his reaction during the halftime break.

Eh, Keion wont be the big fish for them.