Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

22 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

It doesn't sound good for us. I will still hold out hope but I think it might be UK. Hopefully something happens and he changes his mind. 

So what changed?  Everybody was pretty confident awhile back. Was it just Kentucky missed on others to they redoubled their efforts

2 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

So what changed?  Everybody was pretty confident awhile back. Was it just Kentucky missed on others to they redoubled their efforts

Cal is what happened. His message with the family and Brooks has really sold them. I really think the one and done argument has them feeling good. Me personally I think UK will have at least 3 maybe 4 players ahead of him if he does go to UK, depending on Hero coming back next year.  

23 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Let's just get it over.  I've reached the point as I did with Romeo that I'm tired of the whole thing.  I was pleasantly surprised when we did land Romeo and I'll be just as surprised if we land Keion.  If we don't, we'll still have a good product on the court next year.  The hoopla surrounding some of these announcements is just too overboard and it's gotten tiresome and boring kinda like watching CSpan.

Exactly where I am and have been for a while. Let the kids go where they want and hope that it works out for them. IU will have the best team that CAM can put on the floor next season. Hopefully the pieces fit and peace and harmony will rule the land.

11 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Cal is what happened. His message with the family and Brooks has really sold them. I really think the one and done argument has them feeling good. Me personally I think UK will have at least 3 maybe 4 players ahead of him if he does go to UK, depending on Hero coming back next year.  

Man can not wait till that rule is gone. 

Poor Brooks getting sold snake oil like so many kids before him. 

He certainly could get lost in the numbers at Kentucky for sure but thats his decision. If kentucky had gotten the guy crean did this likely would not even be a discussion. I wish the kid well but is he really a one and done?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I think once the CBs start rolling in Friday morning we’ll have a relatively certain idea where he’s going. However, if we don’t see any picks being made then nobody outside of the family truly knows. I’ve mentally prepared myself for a UK pick and will be ecstatic if he picks IU...if IU beats OSU tomorrow, him picking UK definitely will not get me down AT ALL.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 minute ago, jbell833 said:

I think once the CBs start rolling in Friday morning we’ll have a relatively certain idea where he’s going. However, if we don’t see any picks being made then nobody outside of the family truly knows. I’ve mentally prepared myself for a UK pick and will be ecstatic if he picks IU...if IU beats OSU tomorrow, him picking UK definitely will not get me down AT ALL.

I think the Brooks are committing to surprising people here. 

FWIW (not much), UK is up to 57%. IU 21% and MSU 14% I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

10 minutes ago, MoyeNeeded said:

Rabjohns says he is split but gives a 51-49% pUKe

What thread did Rabby post this under? Curious as I’m a Peegs member and couldn’t find where he said this. I’ll take it, If he said this honestly. Believe he said 60/40 Uk last week.