Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

Peegs mentioned that Brooks is staying overnight and will be here tomorrow as well. Apparently it's to spend more time with Archie and staff. 
That sounds like really good news to me.

Ha probably watching the fight in a sweet @$$ environment.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Ha probably watching the fight in a sweet @$$ environment.

Thought this was worth posting. Saw Keion in McSwain's snap watching the fight with the team. Looked like all the guys were having a good time. Cant hurt our chances lol

🏻

13 hours ago, VO5 said:

Thought this was worth posting. Saw Keion in McSwain's snap watching the fight with the team. Looked like all the guys were having a good time. Cant hurt our chances lol

Looked like the whole team was there plus all 3 Blackmons, Thomas, and Keion. 

Edited by BTOWN

3 minutes ago, goonaha said:

In the post visit interview with Rabjohns, Brooks Sr. said that they expect to visit again for Hoosier Hysteria and for some actual games. Sounds like they had a great visit and the staff did a great job of showing them campus, their plans for Keion Jr academically and athletically, and their overall vision for the program. Exciting stuff.

Yeah, after reading that article and from things our insiders have told us, I'd be shocked if we aren't the favorites to land him.

Sounds like this weekend was a huge next step into getting his commitment.  He just has to get a little more comfortable and familiarity with the staff, players, and campus before he makes a verbal somewhere.

I wonder if he's taken overnight unofficials to any other campus over the last year or so.

13 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

That's just silly.
Are you suggesting that if we pulled in Matthew Hurt, Aidan Igeihon, and TJD the class would be a failure because we somehow missed out on our "must gets?"

Neither Brooks or Watford? Yes it's not that good a class

42 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Brooks and Watford are must gets for 2019

Disagree. If we didn't get Watford but ended up with Hurt instead most would still be ecstatic. I think we expect to get at least one of these two. Both would be great but if that's a total overreaction to say it's not a great class if you end up with one paired with a Hurt, TJD/Igeihon

2 minutes ago, TXHoosierDaddy said:

Disagree. If we didn't get Watford but ended up with Hurt instead most would still be ecstatic. I think we expect to get at least one of these two. Both would be great but if that's a total overreaction to say it's not a great class if you end up with one paired with a Hurt, TJD/Igeihon

IU better get at least one of those players. Brooks is the more likely as of right now. But if Archie really wants Watford, he'll be at IU as well

This would make me so happy to have a kid from the high school I went to go to IU. Brooks is a monster of a player and only going to develop even more with two years of high school ball left

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Brooks is a must get imo. But that’s more of a personal thing. I think this kid has out of this world potential and I’ll be shocked if he doesn’t reach it so I really really want him.

Hurt, T-Wat, Davis, etc etc would make be very happy too