Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

Keion will be a good player his second year if he doesn’t get recruited over.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
Except i think his family believes he is one and done

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

NCAA Championships over the last 20 years.
Kensucky: 1
Kansas: 1

For having top 5 recruiting classes almost every year I'd expect better results.

As it's been said before, nobody remembers who came in second.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using BtownBanners mobile app

Indiana 0. How about Final Fours and Elite 8’s? Sweet sixteens since this fan base loves those? Tourney appearances in general?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Indiana 0. How about Final Fours and Elite 8’s? Sweet sixteens since this fan base loves those? Tourney appearances in general?

Agreed, need to get in better graces with Adidas and agents so we can become a pro prep team without a salary cap.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

The way I see it, there are two groups of champions. The first group is the teams who have a strong class that peaks at the right time, everything comes together, the stars align, they get good matchups and they cash in. The second group is the ones who plug away year after year until they finally get one. The other bluebloods (except maybe UCLA for the time being) are in the second group. For the last two decades, we've been in the first. Every three or four years we have a team that can make noise, but the years in between, we usually suck.

On 3/17/2019 at 9:52 AM, ap2345 said:

All I’m saying about Brooks is that he struggled last year against Romeo and this year against Galloway. Is he talented? Yes but I don’t see a one and done and something about him always rubbed me the wrong way and I’m not sure why. IU will be fine as long as Hunter is healthy which is a big if at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Have you seen your avatar? Are you a masochist or something? :)

Does it matter, to me what matters that they both decided to go elsewhere, two different coaches, same results. FYI, IU never had a chance with Brooks!!

Ok. Not sure what your point is.

Maybe IU doesn’t need Me first players.

Maybe Indiana needs to pay players?

Just now, Uspshoosier said:

His point is he wants you and everyone to know that he is important and thinks is in the know. Haven’t you got that from his posts everyone of them let’s you know he travels and is at peach jam and and on the circuit watching these kids play like it’s some special power or deal to be at these events. I’m a mailman and I’m at these events that are drivable all summer talking with scouts and coaches and tracking these kids.

So are you a big deal too? Just checking because I have a hard time deciding who the biggest deal is around here. (Sarcasm)