Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

Good Luck Keion. I will continue to watch him in college but time for me to move on and focus on kids that actually want to be Hoosiers. Recruiting is not about who you didn’t get but the ones you got

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Just now, Brass Cannon said:

My honest question is this. We all know Kentucky buys players. Was Brooks one? 

I believe there have been rumors about his prep school so nothing would be surprising 

3 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

And that kids, is why you don’t do drugs. One hit, and next thing I know I’m on The Crazy Train with Hoosier Guy and Bailey predicting Keion is coming to Indiana and the Hoosiers were going dancing.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

image.png.59436abdc8d44c7ef61e1ec3bf190de4.png

1 minute ago, Iugradman said:

No one in his home state will give a damn what he does from this point forward. I guess that doesn’t bother him. He will fade into obscurity a la Harris, Teague, Lyles, Wilkes, etc.

Come on don't be like that. Kentucky puts a lot of guys in the pros. I hate them as much as anybody else but he's not doing this for you or me, he's doing what he thinks is the best move for himself.