Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

You know I watched IU lose yesterday and thought, well at least I’ll get more done at work today.

Seems that hasn’t been the case. Keeping up on this thread has been very entertaining and ......... time consuming.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 minute ago, Crimson and Cream said:

Well this has been yet another fun recruiting thread on this site, always bittersweet to see it end, but it will be less bittersweet if it blows up and crashes the site in about an hour.

What recruit is next? April 2017 to April 2018 was Romeo..May 2018 to November 2018 was TJD...December 2018 to March 2019 was Keion. 

1 minute ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

What recruit is next? April 2017 to April 2018 was Romeo..May 2018 to November 2018 was TJD...December 2018 to March 2019 was Keion. 

I say Furst.

2 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

Haha well that Luke Brown thread has been going strong for a while now. Funny because he's not even a top rated recruit.

Just be good Hoosier fans either way.  Do not gloat.  Do not disparage.....celebrate accordingly with our values.....or accept defeat with class and dignity.  This fan base is what sets us apart.  Please live up to that standard.  It is what makes me PROUD to be a HOOSIER!

Love and Light! 

Just now, Crimson and Cream said:

Haha well that Luke Brown thread has been going strong for a while now. Funny because he's not even a top rated recruit.

Yeah I don't want to go off topic but I don't get that one. He seems like a typical Indiana 3 star recruit (not a bad thing). 

2 minutes ago, Rico said:

I say Furst.

The Love/Morton decision is what I think. I don't see 2020 being a big class. 2021 could be. 

2 minutes ago, Crimson and Cream said:

I can give you a reason as to why.

Just now, mookied39 said:

Just be good Hoosier fans either way.  Do not gloat.  Do not disparage.....celebrate accordingly with our values.....or accept defeat with class and dignity.  This fan base is what sets us apart.  Please live up to that standard.  It is what makes me PROUD to be a HOOSIER!

Love and Light! 

If he grabs that IU hat there will be gloating. Lots and lots, and it will be directed towards that team down south terrified of the Hall.

14 minutes ago, Crimson and Cream said:

If he grabs that IU hat there will be gloating. Lots and lots, and it will be directed towards that team down south terrified of the Hall.

I understand that....but they do not even care if he goes there.....you will be whistling in the wind brother.  This is why Hoosier Nation is special......we want our own to wear the stripes!!!! 

Edited by mookied39

Head says UK 

Heart says IU

Please let the heart be right on this one! Someday—one of these recruiting classes has to be the one to take us back to the top—-here’s to hoping Brooks—an Indiana kid—wants to be part of that with two of his friends- who also happen to be Indiana kids.

Let it be IU!

Brass Cannon helped bury his friends dog
KBJ, TDJ, and AF are going to Applebee's for strawberry shakes after the announcement. Or they may go to Showgirl 3 and get sloppy drunk. This seems to be a  point of great  consternation.
Aloha got hammered at a golf tournament. He's better now.
I almost spit out my supper reading this. Can't stop la6!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk