Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

1 hour ago, AKHoosier said:

I think it's Indiana.

I do as well. TJD and Franklin both going....just seems like they wouldn't bother if it was UK....at least for both of them to attend. Romeo may not have had the year some imagined but he is still a projected lotto pick. I don't think Brooks feelings about IU changed this year and I don't think he would be concerned about going to IU and not having a chance to drafted as high as if he went to UK. 

I think it’s awesome that AF and TDJ are going to the announcement, but I would caution to not get too excited. It could mean everything, but with everything being so closely kept, why would they tell people they are going if it would tip off where he was picking? No being a Debbie-Downer, but I think it’s being overplayed that they are going. However, us fans love picking out these things as hopefuls.

I really hope we get Brooks, it would be incredible, but no reason to fault him for picking UK if he feels it’s better for him. I hate everything UK, but they are a better program than we are right now.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
I agree it could be a buzzkill. Just no way to know either way.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

They wouldn't need to be there to find out. This isn't 1890. 

Right, doesn't one of them have to drive 5.5 hours? I sure as heck wouldn't do completely blind or without a good hunch. Unless, he is like my best friend but even then it seems weird not to have any idea where he is going. 

Had a good feeling last year when Romeo made it a big ole public announcement. Got a good feeling that armaan and trayce aren’t just going up to support their bro. 🤷🏻‍♂️. I might be right. Or I might be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I really don’t think franklin and TJD know. They have been planning on going for at least a few days so I don’t think they know unless they are the most tight lipped kids on earth. If they knew don’t you think it would have gotten out by now?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I really don’t think franklin and TJD know. They have been planning on going for at least a few days so I don’t think they know unless they are the most tight lipped kids on earth. If they knew don’t you think it would have gotten out by now?

I agree.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, MikeRoberts said:

No. If they were truly his best friends, TJD and Franklin would keep it under wraps. I could be wrong