Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

I'm guessing that wasn't the night before Semi-state/state?  

No, night before the last day of the tourney and I was 2 shots off the lead. I had started drinking almost immediately after the round before and didn’t stop until about 4 hours before my tee time. It was for a championship though. I had issues back then.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Yeah so?  Doesn’t mean it’s not a possibility. 

It could could be a possibility just like it’s a possibility the 2 future teammates are driving up to watch a 3rd teammate commit. And the next day 2 future teammates drive from Fort Wayne to Washington to another one play a semi-state. Who cares why they are going. He is either coming or not

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

And to be there for their friend...  Do people on this board not have friends they would do this for?  
Not for a friend going to a school that is an arch rival. A wedding, a funeral, maybe a graduation yes.....but this would be a stretch for most.
A phone call would do....

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using BtownBanners mobile app

I don’t know why I’m indulging this, but let’s make a hypthothetical timeline.
1) Keion announces at 8
2) Media obligations and talking to others he knows there lasts until 9:30
3) Somehow and inexplicably Keion breaks from his entire family immediately afterward and the three of them find a place to drink together by 10
4) They drink from 10 to 12:30 AM
5) TJD then begins the multi-hour drive home drunk
6) TJD gets home at 3:00 AM the night before a semi-state game
There are almost zero universes in which this is a remote possibility
Plus isnt washington another 2 hour drive from indianapolis. That like 7 hours of driving total.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I was wrong about OSU but I’m not wrong about this. Keion to Indiana. Archie has too much recruiting momentum in-state, TJD and Franklin aren’t wasting their time unless they already know, and Keion sees he’ll get to be the main scorer playing a role that may be a better fit for our offense than Romeo’s style at Indiana next year.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I was wrong about OSU but I’m not wrong about this. Keion to Indiana. Archie has too much recruiting momentum in-state, TJD and Franklin aren’t wasting their time unless they already know, and Keion sees he’ll get to be the main scorer playing a role that may be a better fit for our offense than Romeo’s style at Indiana next year.

Honestly I don’t have a Crystal Ball pick or anything but I’m feeling Indiana here as well.

Maybe I’m crazy but Indiana just feels like the move.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

58 minutes ago, MoyeNeeded said:

What kind of friend would want you to come to his announcement knowing that you had a 2hr + drive to and fro on the eve of your Semi-State game just to announce the other school?

I posted this on another site.  If my best friend did that to me....I would punch him in the face....seriously.  ESPECIALLY if I had a game the next day...the biggest game of my life....yeah.....punch for sure.

One thing that i think hasnt been discussed is building your brand through social media. I think brooks, trayce, and armaan are certainly friends, but I think one of the most likely explanations could be these 3 would have an awesome Instagram picture and many news articles of the new face of Indiana as Indiana’s current season just ended.

Just a thought...

My opinion? Keion to IU.