Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

From my high school experience...alot

Did you go to school with any McDonald's all americans? If that's the kind of judgment TJD would have (which I don't think it is) then we'd have bigger problems than where Keion decides to go to college. 

That TJD and Armaan going can be explained by them being good friends and not anything good for IU. Then you went psycho like an ex girlfriend 

Just for the record, is saying someone went psycho like an ex an insult or realism?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, Demo said:

Not to derail this thread, but if you really were complaining about Crean in year 4, after taking over one of the all time dumpster fires, after beating 3 of the top 5 ranked teams in the country, including the eventual NC’s, after giving said NC’s the best game they had in the tournament, after rightly wining Big Ten COY and rightly winning multiple Nat’l COY awards, and after recruiting a class for ‘12 that was consensus top 5 including a 2nd consecutive McDAA, you were absolutely and unequivocally being negative. A firing 5 years later doesn’t mitigate that. 

And to stay on point, I think he’s going to UK. Will be happy to be wrong. 

I was saying Crean wasn’t the guy. To say I was being negative would imply that Crean was the guy in year 4. Despite being a garbage coach. 

What all American high school basketball player is going to go out drinking the night before semistate? Especially one whose step dad is a cop. 
That is my question. If he does that, I don't think I really want someone at IU who would go out drinking the night before a big game, especially a Tournament game.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Did you go to school with any McDonald's all americans? If that's the kind of judgment TJD would have (which I don't think it is) then we'd have bigger problems than where Keion decides to go to college. 

Lol ok. Your right athletes nowadays only drink warm milk after 7 and are in bed by 10:30. My mistake

2 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

That is my question. If he does that, I don't think I really want someone at IU who would go out drinking the night before a big game, especially a Tournament game.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

And Jay Edwards says hello......

Oh I forgot high schoolers especially athletes don’t party or drink. How could that have slipped my mind. 

You guys struggling to twist every fact as having some wonderful meaning for IU will be sorely disappointed 

Not really he will either pick IU or he won’t. Either way tomorrow at 6 I will be watching Center Grove trying to go to their 1st state title game. Hopefully TJD doesn’t party too hard up in Fort Wayne (sarcasm button)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

That TJD and Armaan going can be explained by them being good friends and not anything good for IU. Then you went psycho like an ex girlfriend 

It’s easy for me to buy the narrative that they want to support their good friend regardless of his decision.

The idea that they are going to hang out, especially considering TJD’s circumstances, is borderline idiotic.

Just now, HoosierX said:

It’s easy for me to buy the narrative that they want to support their good friend regardless of his decision.

The idea that they are going to hang out, especially considering TJD’s circumstances, is borderline idiotic.

You don’t think they will hang out afterwards. Yep let me drive 5 hours round trip for us not to even hang. Lol 

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

Lol ok. Your right athletes nowadays only drink warm milk after 7 and are in bed by 10:30. My mistake

Why do you keep ignoring the fact that he's playing for a state championship berth tomorrow? Would it be unreasonable if we were in the elite eight to expect an IU player to not go out drinking the night before we played for a final four berth?

We’re arguing over what a friend being at his announcement means to a college. I get the speculation, but we’re all on the same team—the team that wants IU to succeed. Let’s not attack each other.

Personally, I think his choice is UK, and I’m preparing myself to read it tonight. But, no need to get defensive for someone disagreeing with your viewpoint, whichever side of the fence you’re on.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Just now, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Why do you keep ignoring the fact that he's playing for a state championship berth tomorrow? Would it be unreasonable if we were in the elite eight to expect an IU player to not go out drinking the night before we played for a final four berth?

And tons of athletes. Tons do it. That’s the real world.