Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

Just now, Walking Boot of Doom said:

You just had to eat crow the last time you “got real” and said we wouldn’t win another game, hence your new signature.

In absolutely no way shape or form is recruiting momentum loss when we have signed the likely Mr. Basketball for the second year in a row after recruiting a top 5 national recruit in the prior class.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I hardly said we would never win another game and stop pretending like that was blown out of the water. We could very well be finishing 1 game above .500. Not exactly ridiculous situation. 

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

Or they are going to hang with there bud because this might be there last chance. 

Soon they will be on campuses with classwork. Then within a few years 2 of the 3 will possibly live on different coasts. 

Hottest of hot takes.

Call me crazy, I don't think driving a couple hours to go watch my bud pick a different school is the best way to "hang out". Especially considering Keion will be swarmed with media regardless, and also TJD has a game tomorrow so like, no. If they were that desperate to see each other I don't think they'd be "best friends". That's just me though my guy.

4+ hrs in the car for an occasion that lasts literally 2.4 seconds? Hahahah.

“They’re really close friends”- lol...oh okay. Either TJD & Franklin don’t know what he’ll say or they know he’s picking IU.

No way in heck they are spending their Friday night in the car to congratulate him in person on picking UK. That makes zero sense. Come on...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
It doesnt but lots of things in life make no sense. Its pure speculation now and chris has gone into hiding

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

57 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

I did not realize they were such good friends. If they knew he was for sure going to kentucky I dont think they would go. My guess is he has not told them either way. But everyone other than some on iu boat boards think he is going to kentucky.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

What kind of friend would want you to come to his announcement knowing that you had a 2hr + drive to and fro on the eve of your Semi-State game just to announce the other school?

Just now, Ajwhitis said:

Hottest of hot takes.

Call me crazy, I don't think driving a couple hours to go watch my bud pick a different school is the best way to "hang out". Especially considering Keion will be swarmed with media regardless, and also TJD has a game tomorrow so like, no. If they were that desperate to see each other I don't think they'd be "best friends". That's just me though my guy.

Yeah Brooks will be done with all this. High schoolers don’t go to bed at 10:30. Hate to break it to ya. 

Just now, Brass Cannon said:

Yeah Brooks will be done with all this. High schoolers don’t go to bed at 10:30. Hate to break it to ya. 

You are as ignorant as it gets dude. Why the hell would a person drive two hours to go hang with someone for literally a few hours. You're literally throwing all types of logic out the window, then backing over it with a car, then hitting it again. I think he's going to Kentucky honestly, but the story that they're just going to "chill" is sooooooooooo dumb. Hate to break it to ya.

6 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

In absolutely no way shape or form is recruiting momentum loss when we have signed the likely Mr. Basketball for the second year in a row after recruiting a top 5 national recruit in the prior class.

That top 5 recruit isn't going to be here next season, and we've gone 17-15 in the time we were fortunate enough to have him. We have two players coming in next season, only one of which will start. Recruiting momentum may not be lost, but I wouldn't say it's trending favorably right now either.

Hottest of hot takes.

A game where if they win they are going to the State title game

2 minutes ago, Ajwhitis said:

You are as ignorant as it gets dude. Why the hell would a person drive two hours to go hang with someone for literally a few hours. You're literally throwing all types of logic out the window, then backing over it with a car, then hitting it again. I think he's going to Kentucky honestly, but the story that they're just going to "chill" is sooooooooooo dumb. Hate to break it to ya.

Insults. The sign of an informed opinion. 

I went to IU and every weekend people would show up from all over to hang out for a few hours. It’s what the young people are doing nowadays. 

10 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

You just had to eat crow the last time you “got real” and said we wouldn’t win another game, hence your new signature.

Boot we’ve agreed more these last two days than ever before. Completely agree here. Keion would be a big miss. That wouldn’t make IU’s recruiting go down the dump though

10 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Or they are going to hang with there bud because this might be there last chance. 

Soon they will be on campuses with classwork. Then within a few years 2 of the 3 will possibly live on different coasts. 

How much hanging out would Trayce be able to do when he's 2+ hours from home and has a semistate game the next day? The freshmen at IU don't report until June. That's almost 3 months they'd have to find a time to hangout that isn't the night before semistate. 

Insults. The sign of an informed opinion. 

I went to IU and every weekend people would show up from all over to hang out for a few hours. It’s what the young people are doing nowadays. 

People show up to drink, not watch their bud announce for a rival school. I'm in college and have friends that come visit often, I get it. Also would definitely view a big day like this as a family oriented day, especially in a tight knit family like the Brooks' seem to be.

Just now, Ajwhitis said:

People show up to drink, not watch their bud announce for a rival school. I'm in college and have friends that come visit often, I get it. Also would definitely view a big day like this as a family oriented day, especially in a tight knit family like the Brooks' seem to be.

Oh I forgot high schoolers especially athletes don’t party or drink. How could that have slipped my mind. 

You guys struggling to twist every fact as having some wonderful meaning for IU will be sorely disappointed 

Oh I forgot high schoolers especially athletes don’t party or drink. How could that have slipped my mind. 

You guys struggling to twist every fact as having some wonderful meaning for IU will be sorely disappointed 

What all American high school basketball player is going to go out drinking the night before semistate? Especially one whose step dad is a cop. 

2 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

What are you even saying dude... You legitimately have given up all types of logic ffs.

Just now, Ajwhitis said:

What are you even saying dude... You legitimately have given up all types of logic ffs.

That TJD and Armaan going can be explained by them being good friends and not anything good for IU. Then you went psycho like an ex girlfriend