Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

Any of you ever remember where two recruits are going to an annoucement for a player that may either join them or join their hated rival? 
I just wonder if neither of them know?either way. Hopelly they do though so thats why they are going.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I don’t really think that seals it but it can’t be bad news.

My head says there are so many things that favor IU but I’m never confident when puke is involved. I won’t even be 100% certain until he signs the LOI. Puke might make a call to remind him that he had a “scholarship offer.”

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

3 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

I don’t really think that seals it but it can’t be bad news.

My head says there are so many things that favor IU but I’m never confident when puke is involved. I won’t even be 100% certain until he signs the LOI. Puke might make a call to remind him that he had a “scholarship offer.”

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

If it wasn't for Rabby/Peegs I would think he would be a slam dunk for IU. 

I think it’d be different if Trayce and Armaan were going to support their friend as kids who were NOT already committed to the school Keion may announce. The fact that Trayce and Armaan are going and are committed players to a team in his top 2 has to mean something positive for us. Who knows, Keion could have contacted them himself to tell them they ought to come....and if he DID do that, then why would he pick the rival school? 

I wouldn't get my hopes up.  I still fully expect pUKe; I hate those hilljacks.
Yeah its tough to say. Matbe they are just supporting him or have no idea either way. But if hoosier guy says iu i gotta go with that.

1 minute ago, IUrocker said:

I think it’d be different if Trayce and Armaan were going to support their friend as kids who were NOT already committed to the school Keion may announce. The fact that Trayce and Armaan are going and are committed players to a team in his top 2 has to mean something positive for us. Who knows, Keion could have contacted them himself to tell them they ought to come....and if he DID do that, then why would he pick the rival school? 

I agree. I just can’t see him not picking IU when both of TJD and Armaan will be there

10 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

Yeah its tough to say. Matbe they are just supporting him or have no idea either way. But if hoosier guy says iu i gotta go with that.

He has no information though, aside from himself anyway.

2 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Kentucky board saying he has told to Kentucky staff of his commitment to UK. Ahhh… Who the hell knows.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Hey, entire coaching and training staff and anyone else in the room  - don't tell ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE, but I'm coming to UK.  Keep it a secret, OK - I mean it!

perhaps he wants to kick off the rivalry with a bang!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk