Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

No picks rolling in this morning, makes me really think only the family truly knows where he’s going right now. All of the CB picks for UK is assumption based on timing after his visit and IU’s poor play this year. Whose to say he wouldn’t want to come play with his friends and build a winning culture once again at IU (and get as many minutes as he pleases).

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

No picks rolling in this morning, makes me really think only the family truly knows where he’s going right now. All of the CB picks for UK is assumption based on timing after his visit and IU’s poor play this year. Whose to say he wouldn’t want to come play with his friends and build a winning culture once again at IU (and get as many minutes as he pleases).

I thought we would have a wind direction report but its radio silence. Hoisier guy whats your gut say today?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I think Archie is safe even if we miss tournament next year.
As far as the tweets to and from Recruit’s..
Building up a recruitment of this magnitude is going to bring out all kinds of opinions. I don’t support fans from any school to be hateful to the recruit or their family, but it’s going to happen.

The ego pick is UK, and I’m not being pejorative. To be recruited by UK today has a prestige that isn’t there with current IU.

Doesn’t matter where you go to school, if you’re NBA material they will find you: Steph Curry.

I still think he picks IU. 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, Capt. Crimson said:

Gonna happen with any fan base tbh. Recruiting has become a spectacle especially with accounts ike Tipton Edits drumming up posts of Top 6, 3, etc. 

It is on the Recruits too... They like the spectacle... they like the attention, there is a reason they drag on recruiting, there is a reason they release Top 6, 3, etc.... If you are seeking attention you have to know it is not all going to be positive... the majority probably will be but not 100%.

17 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

If you post on social media you should expect a reaction. If you don’t like it, delete your account or turn off your notifications.

Agree to a point... That in NO way gives people the right to be disrespectful etc, however if you are a user of social media you already know what that entails, and part of that is the negativity and keyboard pirates.... So yes you should "expect" a reaction as that is the whole point of social media, however that is not giving an excuse for people to act like a$$hats.

Yeah my feeling says he just won’t want to pass up playing with his friends and staying home to represent his home state. He knows how he’d be treated here and his name would carry way more weight as a Hoosier. Everyone switching their picks to Kentucky could be just what they are trying to make happen, and then bam, make all the “experts” wrong. 

1 minute ago, hsrtxp said:

Anywhere we can watch this live? I don’t remember seeing a link but may have missed it.

I want to watch but don’t want to watch......

His announcement will also be live streamed through 247Sports live on CBS Sports HQ (CBS SPORTS HQ LIVE STREAM).