Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

They are in for a rude awakening after Kentucky loses a game next season. But that is their problem. Have fun interacting with that fanbase and seeing your kid ridiculed after a poor performance. The lights at Kentucky are far brighter at this point than IU and the fanbase is 100X more rabid.

I think the only difference is we ridicule after good performances too. UK only cares about wins and losses.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I agree with many, I do think it is unfair if the mother is calling out IU fans. I know Kentucky fans are way worse. Didn't they threaten a ref after the final four with Wisconsin AND Elite 8 with UNC? Not saying what some IU fans do is right but don't act like it is one side. 

My thoughts on this weird recruitment- If he goes to UK then good for him and I wish him the best. That is what he thinks and that is the only thing that matters. No need for any fan to bash his decision. As far as IU goes,  I love the core players of Rob, Al, TJD, Race, and Armaan.(Maybe Justin?) De'ron should be back and maybe Devonte.  However, I'm not sure this current roster of players coming back/coming in can get IU in the tournament next season.  The Big Ten is going to be even more loaded next season. Michigan State, Michigan, Iowa, Ohio State, and Minnesota will all return a lot of talent. Archie HAS to upgrade this roster or this team will be in some trouble next season. Whether it is Brooks, Quinones, Grad Transfer, Juco, I don't care. Guys, he has to get this team in the tournament next season. I hope our returning players have a 2011 offseason like Hulls, Victor, and Sheehey. They have to be tired of this crap. 

17 minutes ago, MikeRoberts said:

Is there any chance that MSU is still in this?

I remember seeing a Tipton Edits screenshot from IG that Keion wouldn't consider MSU any longer after Julius Marble committed because they didn't have any available scholarships. It was posted in this thread somewhere.

I agree with many, I do think it is unfair if the mother is calling out IU fans. I know Kentucky fans are way worse. Didn't they threaten a ref after the final four with Wisconsin AND Elite 8 with UNC? Not saying what some IU fans do is right but don't act like it is one side. 
My thoughts on this weird recruitment- If he goes to UK then good for him and I wish him the best. That is what he thinks and that is the only thing that matters. No need for any fan to bash his decision. As far as IU goes,  I love the core players of Rob, Al, TJD, Race, and Armaan.(Maybe Justin?) De'ron should be back and maybe Devonte.  However, I'm not sure this current roster of players coming back/coming in can get IU in the tournament next season.  The Big Ten is going to be even more loaded next season. Michigan State, Michigan, Iowa, Ohio State, and Minnesota will all return a lot of talent. Archie HAS to upgrade this roster or this team will be in some trouble next season. Whether it is Brooks, Quinones, Grad Transfer, Juco, I don't care. Guys, he has to get this team in the tournament next season. I hope our returning players have a 2011 offseason like Hulls, Victor, and Sheehey. They have to be tired of this crap. 

She even said after the fact it wasn’t aimed at a single school and she knows every fan base does it. She just thinks it is wrong in general?

1 minute ago, Honkyman said:

Why are IU fans contacting players on social media or responding to a player's parent's twitter? You only embarrass yourselves and our school.  It is stupid and harmful. Leave it alone.

Gonna happen with any fan base tbh. Recruiting has become a spectacle especially with accounts ike Tipton Edits drumming up posts of Top 6, 3, etc. 

Why are IU fans contacting players on social media or responding to a player's parent's twitter? You only embarrass yourselves and our school.  It is stupid and harmful. Leave it alone.
No idea. Its really bizarre.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk