Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

Nah I would gladly pay 20 a month for the info I can get from cbs 247 on any college basketball team. Inside the locker room and Snows weekly Indiana report are worth 10 bucks by themselves

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app
I guess but doesnt most of that info come out on sites like this anyway a few hours later.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I guess but doesnt most of that info come out on sites like this anyway a few hours later.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Some version of the original story that’s deluded getting pass down from site to site I would much rather read it from the original source but that’s just me

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

6 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

I would guess the same. I don’t think brooks has Archie leaving Chicago just to say no....

But brooks would have Cal fly his private jet in to say no? 

6 minutes ago, dallas44~ said:

6 minutes ago, dallas44~ said:

How else would he fly? Also school would pay for recruiting trips

Edited by Hoosier987

15 minutes ago, dallas44~ said:

11 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

How else would he fly? Also school would pay for recruiting trips

I think the comment was more directed to the question "why would Brooks have Cal leave Lexington to tell him no if he wouldn't have Miller leave Chicago to tell him no..?"

55 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

I would guess the same. I don’t think brooks has Archie leaving Chicago just to say no....

I don't disagree but do keep in mind, it's a pretty short hop, skip & jump from Chicago to LaLu.  It's not like it would be taking 4+ hours out of Archie's final preparations with the team.

17 minutes ago, hoosierdogg said:

Interesting note - if Brook's decision is Friday at 8:00, that will be the same time Kentucky is playing in the SEC tournament.   Indiana will play at noon on Friday after beating O$U on Thursday.   

Kentucky's game is at 6 on Friday.  Will probably still be playing at the time of the announcement, though.

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

Don’t think so. Been stressed about TJD for awhile. 

Gotcha.  My chances were pretty high that you were one of the many that said during the RoMeO thread WE wouldn't get consumed by recruiting again, yet here we are again!   I agree with you, get this over with and move on!  

21 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Kinda relieved this is going to be over soon. Don’t think I will be this invested again until the 21 recruits come up. 

I'm with you. I'm not excited about the 2020 class. Plus, I home we are more invested in the team the next year or two.