Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

4 minutes ago, dallas44~ said:

What thread did Rabby post this under? Curious as I’m a Peegs member and couldn’t find where he said this. I’ll take it, If he said this honestly. Believe he said 60/40 Uk last week. 

Thread about Cal visiting Brooks. Rumor Archie is visiting him tonight. 

Just now, Brass Cannon said:

Brooks met with Cal yesterday and meeting with Archie today. Final pitch or being informed?

I sure hope Archie wouldn't drive there on the night before the biggest game of his IU career to be told Keion is going to UK but that's just me...

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

Brooks met with Cal yesterday and meeting with Archie today. Final pitch or being informed?

I was typing my last question out right when that popped up! LOL

6 minutes ago, dallas44~ said:

What thread did Rabby post this under? Curious as I’m a Peegs member and couldn’t find where he said this. I’ll take it, If he said this honestly. Believe he said 60/40 Uk last week. 

He said that on the radio with Mike Dennison but he clarified in a post that it was still 53-47. 

2 hours ago, Chris007 said:

Cal is what happened. His message with the family and Brooks has really sold them. I really think the one and done argument has them feeling good. Me personally I think UK will have at least 3 maybe 4 players ahead of him if he does go to UK, depending on Hero coming back next year.  

Well...I’m really hoping IU can land Brooks but I won’t be too disappointed in losing out if this is the reason. I just don’t see Brooks as a one and done type of talent and I’d rather not see a guy come in and force things trying to prove that he is.

That said, I hate losing Indiana players to UK and I’ll feel bad for Brooks if I’m right because that means he’ll ride the bench for a season or two and have to transfer because he bought into Cal’s BS.

I’m at the point with recruiting where I dream big and want the splashiest players BUT, I want guys that want Indiana and don’t want guys that won’t buy in.

I’m not saying Brooks won’t buy in at all. He seems like a very level headed kid but he does have lofty expectations. And personal expectations.

If we get him we get a super talented kid that seems to be very likeable. If we don’t, it probably wasn’t going to be a good fit anyway.

If that makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
I will say I still want him badly but chris really dashed my hopes earlier.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Just now, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I’m at the point with recruiting where I dream big and want the splashiest players BUT, I want guys that want Indiana and don’t want guys that won’t buy in.

I’m not saying Brooks won’t buy in at all. He seems like a very level headed kid but he does have lofty expectations. And personal expectations.

If we get him we get a super talented kid that seems to be very likeable. If we don’t, it probably wasn’t going to be a good fit anyway.

If that makes sense.

What makes more sense is you getting a chance to give one of his family members laffy gas and getting us some inside info!

So make it happen.

With both coaches visiting days before his commitment, I think it’s safe to say Brooks doesn’t know and set this date so that the process would end.

Gut still tells me Archie pulls it out, but I don’t know anything!

Got you . Thats good the info is not worth ten a month or ever a buck a month.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Nah I would gladly pay 20 a month for the info I can get from cbs 247 on any college basketball team. Inside the locker room and Snows weekly Indiana report are worth 10 bucks by themselves

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app