Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

I think he’ll choose Indiana. IU looking hot right now, IUB is closer to home, he is virtually guaranteed major minutes if not a starting position, he gets to play with his buddy, etc...

If you’re a HS kid you HAVE to go visit Calipari because as an 18yr old kid that is amazing.

At the end of the day, IU has specific advantages in this recruitment and I think that’ll be the way it goes.

Romeo picked IU, TJD picked IU...don’t think it’s that crazy to think KB could pick IU too. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 hour ago, HoosierDYT said:

It’s impossible not to notice the overwhelming amount of IU comments under his tweets. Seriously, if he wants to go where he’s literally wanted and needed, it’s pretty darn obvious

Or...that could be creepy.

The local guys here in Fort Wayne don’t know where Keion is going either. I tend to think UK based solely off the timing and some of the way i read the tweets.

However I still have some optimism we could get Keion because it makes the most sense and we have the stronger connections.

I guess I’m 60/40 UK.

If I knew Jerome was going to be healthy I’d worry less about this recruitment. Speaking of Jerome, Brandon Ingram sidelined for the Lakers for DVT. I found that interesting because it’s not something I’ve seen in professional athletes much or noticed reported anyway.

8 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

The local guys here in Fort Wayne don’t know where Keion is going either. I tend to think UK based solely off the timing and some of the way i read the tweets.

However I still have some optimism we could get Keion because it makes the most sense and we have the stronger connections.

I guess I’m 60/40 UK.

If I knew Jerome was going to be healthy I’d worry less about this recruitment. Speaking of Jerome, Brandon Ingram sidelined for the Lakers for DVT. I found that interesting because it’s not something I’ve seen in professional athletes much or noticed reported anyway.

I believe DVT is what ended Chris Bosh's career.

I just got sidetracked watching Jerome Hunter highlights for an hour...and he is the definition of versatile. Since he was a forward for much of his career, he has a nice post game and turnaround jumper around the rim. His handle is relatively tight and his shot looks extremely pure. I really hope he is healthy next year. 

If we get Keion and Hunter is healthy - our wing length would be incredible.

6 hours ago, goonaha said:

I believe DVT is what ended Chris Bosh's career.

14 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I guess I’m 60/40 UK.

Does Jerome have DVT? I hadn't seen that mentioned anywhere but it makes sense.