Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

5 hours ago, HoosierSadaseci said:

This close to his announcement date, I don't see him taking a visit.

I doubt it happens, but my whispers were confirmed in peegs chat I see. Not sure what's being said over there, I don't like paying the cost honestly, but I'm sure others could provide more in depth info. I was just told win at Illinois & a few kids could be making the trip including Keion. I'm hoping Quinones or Beverly make the trip in all honesty. Brooks is likely 90% sure of where he wants to go right now.

6 minutes ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

I doubt it happens, but my whispers were confirmed in peegs chat I see. Not sure what's being said over there, I don't like paying the cost honestly, but I'm sure others could provide more in depth info. I was just told win at Illinois & a few kids could be making the trip including Keion. I'm hoping Quinones or Beverly make the trip in all honesty. Brooks is likely 90% sure of where he wants to go right now.

If they could get Brooks, Beverly, and Quinones to visit that would be incredible. 

If Brooks makes the trip to Bloomington on Sunday that will only help. I also believe if he does, him & Romeo could end up talking quite a bit. I also expect at least one of TJD/Armaan to show up to help a bit.
Nothing is set in stone with Brooks, but I do expect at least 2 guys to be there.
He is coming sunday?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

If he does show up Sunday is it going to be like TJD where he will go ahead and sign and then do the announcement after

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

He wouldn’t be able to sign until the official signing period starts on April 17th.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

9 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

Greg Doyel said today that a Division 1 Head Coach in Indiana text him today and told him Brooks is 100% going to Kentucky. He said this on the Matt Dennison show. This coach is not in his top 5. It has to be Matt Painter, Jon Coffman, Greg Lansing, Mike Brey, Lavall Jordan.. One of those guys. Someone in the know. But any of those guys wants IU to fail for selfish reason.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

While I believe he ends up at UK, I highly doubt Doyel would know and not many other outlets or sources. I don't think someone like Painter or one of those guys would be told either.

13 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

Greg Doyel said today that a Division 1 Head Coach in Indiana text him today and told him Brooks is 100% going to Kentucky. He said this on the Matt Dennison show. This coach is not in his top 5. It has to be Matt Painter, Jon Coffman, Greg Lansing, Mike Brey, Lavall Jordan.. One of those guys. Someone in the know. But any of those guys wants IU to fail for selfish reason.

Why would a D1 coach text this info to Doyel??

That seems odd that another D1 coach would tell Doyle where Keion was going if he wasn’t in that players final teams he was considering. How would that other coach know where he was going?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

100% huh. I guess doyels reputation is on the line with that one.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Hoosier1984 said:

Do you guys think TJD knows where he is going since they are so close? Seen TJD wrote on Twitter “What if” with the announcement attached

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yes, I’m sure TJD knows. His tweets are helping him out with the suspense before he announces.