Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

Let's all hope that Sr. gives his approval over the next few days or then there could be some cause for concern but I think Jr's love for IU and the state of Indiana wins out. 

39 minutes ago, ray said:

Yes, I'm guilty. You're absolutely right.  Although, much of this thread (and threads for other recruits) are spent speculating.  I'll wait it out quietly from here on out.

I did not mean to imply that we, as fans, shouldn't or can't speculate what will happen.  Hell, that's half the fun of recruiting.  However, there are an ENDLESS number of possibilities that these tweets/hashtags could imply since they do not come from the player himself.

11 hours ago, RealIU said:

Been his thing for years, and FYI he is not going to IU!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

You seem to have been connected to the Brooks family for a long time so I will take your word on this. Wish him luck at UK then. 

12 hours ago, Hoosier1984 said:

His dads tweet had #scholarshipsoverchampionships. Not sure if that could be a dig at IU thinking only Kentucky offer him a chance at a championship or exactly the meaning of it

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Seems to me like this would be pro-IU, not against.

2 hours ago, ray said:

Yes, I'm guilty. You're absolutely right.  Although, much of this thread (and threads for other recruits) are spent speculating.  I'll wait it out quietly from here on out.

Not me!  I'm totally here for the speculation!

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

I think he is going to play for whoever he decides. I will say from what I have been told that ever since the UK visit everything has been kept very close to the vest. Not a lot if any chatter going on. So I have no idea as of right now but will do lots of asking in the next two weeks.

If it comes down to what Jr wants then I think IU will be alright. 

Been his thing for years, and FYI he is not going to IU!

Do you know the Brooks family or someone in their circle? Just curious if it’s just speculation from how well UK visit went or something else like daddy Brooks making weird tweets?

Free Jake!!

Do you know the Brooks family or someone in their circle? Just curious if it’s just speculation from how well UK visit went or something else like daddy Brooks making weird tweets?

Free Jake!!
He has been asked several times, but won't respond.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Every indication has been that he is connected to the Brooks family or maybe he has another rooting interest. 

10 minutes ago, HoosierRobbie said:

Doesn’t sound good for IU then.

My advice Robbie? Don't be an "Eeyore."

I have 'Real' reason to believe that Chris is spot on with those separate options, and that's why Chris gave those two options as an "or", not an "and."

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

My advice Robbie? Don't be an "Eeyore."

I believe Chris is spot on, and that's why he gave two options as an "or", not an "and."

OK it's sad I know but I had to look up Eeyore. Yes let's not have any of those. Come on down KB

9 minutes ago, HoosierRobbie said:

What I keep coming back to is it doesn’t seem Archie is really out recruiting hard for the 2019 class besides Beverly.. so maybe he thinks we are in good shape here?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Archie took over the Brooks recruitment himself. He is now the lead man.