Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

Let's be real here.  Brooks told the whole La Lu team where he's going and every single one of them has kept his decision super secret?  I don't think so.

Yeah having been around a few of these announcements I have never once seen a player that has an announcement like this tell his whole team announcement style. Usually a couple of his closest friends know or have an educated guess. Can’t say I have ever seen a manager break the story... I would call bs even if he said IU.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

11 minutes ago, Cheaney40 said:

what's this all about?? I wondered if this meant it was time to be selfish in getting to the NBA... the obvious road goes through Lexington...7cc9105394b783404fad894e601f23e4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Means he's not doing it for people in the state but for himself. Not a good sign, hope that I am wrong.

Means he's not doing it for people in the state but for himself. Not a good sign, hope that I am wrong.
that's where my mind went... let's hope for the best

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, MoyeNeeded said:

I’m thinking the same, but it’s impossible reading into things like this. I’m telling myself he’s going to UK so I won’t be as disappointed if it happens

Hasn’t his dad wanted him to go one way and KBJ another?

Could be selfish= what’s best for KBJ and not what’s best for the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly what I was thinking. It’s well known Keion wants to go to IU but dad wants him to go to UK and was planning on announcing before game vs TJD then Keions dad told him to wait and make sure and not to rush just bc TJD committed. I think the “selfish” part means he is going where HE wants to go and HE wants to go to IU and play with his friend. Too many smoke screens out there IMO. As someone stated earlier Cal is going all in on Jaemyn Brakefield here recently who plans to reclassify to 2019 and also plays the same position as Keion. Keion would have to battle Khalil Whitney and Brakefield for minutes. I think this looks good for us...could just be wishful thinking on my part.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

14 minutes ago, iubb said:

Hasn’t his dad wanted him to go one way and KBJ another?

Could be selfish= what’s best for KBJ and not what’s best for the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's how I took it. Being selfish = Doing what KBJ thinks is best for KBJ

I don't think that's a bad sign either way, to be honest.