Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

My main point is that Archie isn’t keeping anyone from the nba. He is coaching for the greatest university on this planet and he will have plenty of nba players when it is all said and done. Keion could be one of those if he comes here. We should be recruiting these student athletes as a fan base not jerking off calipari and krysewski.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I like Brooks. Sorry about the banter. I was trying to stick up for the coaching staff and the future. I’m done with all that other stuff! Go Hoosiers! KBJ is a stud!

I think the tweet was referring to High School if you read the tweet. It doesn’t make much sense in referring to a college. Also don’t forget that KB Jr has a younger brother that’s an 8th grader so it’s possible not every tweet is about KB Jr.

Announcing March 15th

what's this all about?? I wondered if this meant it was time to be selfish in getting to the NBA... the obvious road goes through Lexington...7cc9105394b783404fad894e601f23e4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

seems kinda backwards but this is on facebook in a groupScreenshot_20190303-192135_Facebook.thumb.jpeg.028a140d0e7ba70e33fccc2b8a83801e.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930R6 using BtownBanners mobile app

seems kinda odd to tell 10-15 people and not expect it to come out.... but the catch on that message is the double negative "not not going to IU" haha

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk