Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

Just now, Chris007 said:

Whatever happened in Lexington Saturday night was very good for UK, or before he got down there he watched us play Minny. Either works 

Thanks Chris. If he goes to UK I can't blame him. Them beating the #1 team helped and us losing 10/11 hurt us big time whether we admit it or not. If IU was solid I think he is a Hoosier. 

2 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

Thanks Chris. If he goes to UK I can't blame him. Them beating the #1 team helped and us losing 10/11 hurt us big time whether we admit it or not. If IU was solid I think he is a Hoosier. 

I think Cal is probably selling the 2 and done to Brooks. PJ Washington is a good example of that. 

1 minute ago, Bailey7878 said:

So he is gone?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Anything can happen. But I think he is leaning the other direction or that is the info I'm getting. Hopefully bad info. 

Well didnt romeo say watching an iu game in person helped him pick iu? I think clearly our level of play must be hurting us bad with brooks. Cant say I blame him when he can go play for a national title contender.

If he chooses Kentucky, let's hope the fanbase can keep it classy.  Getting ugly about it won't bring back Keion, and won't help us land any other recruits, either. 

I know USPS says that a team's record doesn't matter to recruits.  But man, there's some bad energy around this team right now.  I don't think too many people will fault Keion too much.  

Sure would be nice to get some good news on Jerome Hunter.  

I always thought this was very Possible when Brooks switched high schools.  UK missing on guys and us playing just awful basketball. He may have wanted to team up with TJD and Franklin but the longer this recruitment went, the more it felt like he was wavering, or at least his family was.

15 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

Well didnt romeo say watching an iu game in person helped him pick iu? I think clearly our level of play must be hurting us bad with brooks. Cant say I blame him when he can go play for a national title contender.

Exactly. 

8 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

I should leave work now and start hitting it I dont need to drive my kids anyway tonight!

I'm just a couple of hours away from starting I know that. Even though my 13 year old tells me I have a drinking problem when IU plays. He is so right too.