Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

I'd rather have that McNeil kid from Sinclair college that we are recruiting. Dude looks like Kyle Guy.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

It sounds like IU is going to need about 6 new guys for next years roster after the roster turnover.
1. TJD
2. Franklin
There will be plenty of room for both players and then some.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

8 hours ago, Barrell Rick said:

Listen.. 

If you truly believe that Keion isn't going to be a Hoosier, you're high as can be.

Don't let anyone know I'm telling you this but I, (Barrell Rick) happen to be the 14th cousin of Keion..

He has recently revealed to me that he, along with Cole Anthony are headed to Bloomington.

I mean why wouldn't Keion want to play with Steve Van Gundy and Michael Carter-Williams? 

We have it all here..

P.S. I had a follow up exam on my bowels this morning, and it turns out I've been suffering from inflammatory anus syndrome.. thank you all for the prayers and support as I tackle this demon.

- Barrell Rick, 2019

"Steve Van Gundy"

Lol

9 hours ago, Barrell Rick said:

Listen.. 

If you truly believe that Keion isn't going to be a Hoosier, you're high as can be.

Don't let anyone know I'm telling you this but I, (Barrell Rick) happen to be the 14th cousin of Keion..

He has recently revealed to me that he, along with Cole Anthony are headed to Bloomington.

I mean why wouldn't Keion want to play with Steve Van Gundy and Michael Carter-Williams? 

We have it all here..

P.S. I had a follow up exam on my bowels this morning, and it turns out I've been suffering from inflammatory anus syndrome.. thank you all for the prayers and support as I tackle this demon.

- Barrell Rick, 2019

You're not related to a guy that goes by Government Cheese are you? Lol, love the posts

4 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Oh NO not the dreaded Jerry Meyer flip

Is the flip legit with this one, or are you saying this with sarcasm? Darn text I can’t tell!! Lol Has Jerry ever flipped like this and been dead wrong? I’d like to think he has.

Just now, IUrocker said:

Is the flip legit with this one, or are you saying this with sarcasm? Darn text I can’t tell!! Has Jerry ever flipped like this and been dead wrong? 

A little of both. I think he might be gone but a win tonight could always help.