Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

Keion. Just letting you know that if you recorded the Rutgers game there is no reason to watch it (or read about it, or talk to anyone about it). You should concentrate on your team and studies. To summarize the game,  we played great on the road but the refs screwed us.

Please commit to IU.

Keion. Just letting you know that if you recorded the Rutgers game there is no reason to watch it (or read about it, or talk to anyone about it). You should concentrate on your team and studies. To summarize the game,  we played great on the road but the refs screwed us.
Please commit to IU.

Disagree, watch it and be pissed about it. Be so pissed that you want to be part of the change. Work your @$$ off everyday and be the change that doesn’t allow another IU team to look this bad. Walk into Cook Hall everyday this summer knowing you have to fight for everything on the basketball court. Walk or drive over to every teammates place and drag them to Cook Hall with you. Hold your teammates accountable.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

17 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

Disagree, watch it and be pissed about it. Be so pissed that you want to be part of the change. Work your @$$ off everyday and be the change that doesn’t allow another IU team to look this bad. Walk into Cook Hall everyday this summer knowing you have to fight for everything on the basketball court. Walk or drive over to every teammates place and drag them to Cook Hall with you. Hold your teammates accountable.

Yes, watch it then come to Bloomington with the mindset and approach of Jordan Hulls and Victor Oladipo...wear out the swipe stripe on your card...and don't settle for anything less from your teammates than complete buy-in and a nonstop work ethic...wear INDIANA across your chest with great pride and determination.

Yes, watch it then come to Bloomington with the mindset and approach of Jordan Hulls and Victor Oladipo...wear out the swipe stripe on your card...and don't settle for anything less from your teammates than complete buy-in and a nonstop work ethic...wear INDIANA across your chest with great pride and determination.

Where is Z3 these days? Maybe Mad Max and Z3 can return to Btown over the summer and teach the young players what playing FOR Indiana means, get ahold of Moye and have him run some “voluntold” workouts.

I want talent at IU, in state players would be even better, just as much as the next Hoosier but I want some guys who will run through a damn wall if that’s what it takes to win. I hope Keion becomes a Hoosier and, along with Jackson-Davis and Franklin, show a bit of pride for their home state. This **** show of not caring has gone on long enough.

La Lumiere remains undefeated with a 95 - 67 win over Takoma Academy.  Brooks only played 18 min. and scored 9 points.  He was 4-11 FG; 1-2 on 3's; no FT; 3 reb; 5 asst; 1 TO; 1 stl; 1 blk.  The game must have been over quickly as the most minutes played by any La Lu player was 19.  Isaiah Stewart only played 13 minutes.