Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

1 hour ago, maharkn said:

Wasn't a joke. I was shocked when he said UNC

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It’s between MSU and IU per Peegs, snow, Rabby....I just don’t buy it 

Is this brother somehow in the know? Or what makes you believe this is credible?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app
I would assume that keions brother would have an idea. You can help with with the credibility of the one who told me. He said his dad coaches keion for 3 years. His last name is ratzburg

37 minutes ago, maharkn said:

I would assume that keions brother would have an idea. You can help with with the credibility of the one who told me. He said his dad coaches keion for 3 years. His last name is ratzburg

Did his Brook’s brother say “it’s unc” or he’s leaning unc? 

He said UNC. Said in early February sometime that Brooks was doing something In fort Wayne and that's when he is going to commit

This is a major overreaction. Archie has already landed 2 of the 3 best players in the state for this class. Not every single top in-state recruit is going to come to IU. That's just not feasible. Archie has done great recruiting the state so far. 

Look who posted it...

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

The person who told me dad is a coach in fort Wayne says he knows the family because his dad coaches keion. Hope he is wrong

The person who told me dad is a coach in fort Wayne says he knows the family because his dad coaches keion. Hope he is wrong

I remember there were probably 200 different posts like this about romeo. Everyone had a source

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I remember there were probably 200 different posts like this about romeo. Everyone had a source

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Idk how accurate because I have only met him a couple of times

Can’t blame him. UNC is a great, stable program with a HOF coach. Missing on Brooks should raise a huge red flag about the state of the program under Archie.
I think you said stuff similar to this last year during the Romeo recruitment.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Many said this last yr

Sure but this feels different. This team seems broken.

Last year we were less talented and were transitioning from one coaching style to another, which would understandably cause some hiccups.

I'm not predicting anything, but I wouldn't blame Keion for looking elsewhere after watching this emotionless team get destroyed every game.

Last year we were less talented and were transitioning from one coaching style to another, which would understandably cause some hiccups.
I'm not predicting anything, but I wouldn't blame Keion for looking elsewhere after watching this emotionless team get destroyed every game.

Or... he could be talking to his best buddy, who is a Hoosier commit, everyday about how they’re going to come in and help change that culture. Maybe even leave a legacy of being those instate recruits to do it.

2 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Or... he could be talking to his best buddy, who is a Hoosier commit, everyday about how they’re going to come in and help change that culture. Maybe even leave a legacy of being those instate recruits to do it.

Sure he could be, and I certainly hope that is the case.

So we are done transitioning with 1 recruiting class? OOOOOKKKKKKAAAAAYYYY