Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

Help me understand.  He "kills us" with stupid, unforced turnovers?"    He has 19 on the season.   Not even 2 per game; and he plays 28 minutes every game.   Indiana would have lost to Duke if he had zero TO's that night.  In the other game IU lost, he had zero turnovers.    (By the way, he had zero in each Big Ten game, also) So how does he "kill us?"    Every college player turns the ball over.   Green has 2 fewer turnovers in 86 fewer minutes.  Juwon Morgan has 2 MORE turnovers and handles the ball far less.  Langford also has more turnovers.
I don't know what you're really trying to say, but Phinisee's TO's are pretty normal and average in the overall scheme of things.   Given what we've seen in recent years, I'll take a freshman point guard with a 1.9:1 A/TO ratio.  Especially when he also averages almost 3 RPG and shoots 41% from the 3-point arc.
He has not "killed us" at all and his mistakes have not "cost us" yet.  Every team and every player turns the ball over.  His numbers aren't outstanding in any way as it relates to TO's.  Why single him out?
Darn the logic and facts

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Help me understand.  He "kills us" with stupid, unforced turnovers?"    He has 19 on the season.   Not even 2 per game; and he plays 28 minutes every game.   Indiana would have lost to Duke if he had zero TO's that night.  In the other game IU lost, he had zero turnovers.    (By the way, he had zero in each Big Ten game, also) So how does he "kill us?"    Every college player turns the ball over.   Green has 2 fewer turnovers in 86 fewer minutes.  Juwon Morgan has 2 MORE turnovers and handles the ball far less.  Langford also has more turnovers.
I don't know what you're really trying to say, but Phinisee's TO's are pretty normal and average in the overall scheme of things.   Given what we've seen in recent years, I'll take a freshman point guard with a 1.9:1 A/TO ratio.  Especially when he also averages almost 3 RPG and shoots 41% from the 3-point arc.
He has not "killed us" at all and his mistakes have not "cost us" yet.  Every team and every player turns the ball over.  His numbers aren't outstanding in any way as it relates to TO's.  Why single him out?

Crickets@bailey7878?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Getting players like TJD, AF, and KB are what will let us have consistent years as opposed to flashes in the pan like under the previous administration. Could be another great weekend for our beloved Hoosiers. Lock up Kieon and beat Butler!

Side note: I don't know why, but I really hate Butler. It is basically a private college full of prep school kids that like to pretend that they are a state school. I hate that they basically stole IU's earlier identity and I hate that stupid dog. I have friends and family that went to Butler, so this is of course all tongue in cheek. I also love dogs. GO IU!

Love how he points out that Cal and Izzo were at the Forum Classic but no mention of Archie

2 coaches in a row that have had better relationships with Cal than the fanbase.

Their families grew up together. Miller’s and Calipari’s that is. This isn’t an alignment of Archie’s moral or ethics compass. FCTC on the other hand aspired to be calipari and associated himself in the same class from a pride/ego perspective. I don’t like Cal at all but he can recruit and can coach...albeit not in a clean way.