Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

Keion truly intrigues me.  I am not nearly the guru like some of the ones I rely on for information (thanks to you all!) in terms of having seen them play, or knowing their style of play, etc.  But, I do follow our targets pretty closely.  If you would have told me last year that we would be leading in this recruitment, I would have laughed.  I love that CAM can attract such a diverse group/style of recruits.

Keion truly intrigues me.  I am not nearly the guru like some of the ones I rely on for information (thanks to you all!) in terms of having seen them play, or knowing their style of play, etc.  But, I do follow our targets pretty closely.  If you would have told me last year that we would be leading in this recruitment, I would have laughed.  I love that CAM can attract such a diverse group/style of recruits.

With us losing Morgan and likely Langford we desperately need some scorers! Need this one!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, mamasa said:

I laugh that ESPN has him as the 33rd ranked senior. He should be top 15/20. 

I laugh that ESPN has him as the 33rd ranked senior. He should be top 15/20. 

I tend to agree. His summer AAU and start with LaLu support this as well.

His previous season at North Side didn’t help him. And honestly i think his frame is a knock against him.

These ratings aren’t based on collegiate success but more on NBA potential and they factor size/strength for position into account.

My counter to that is Kevin Durant. He doesn’t need bulk and strength to be the best offensive player in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

On 11/26/2018 at 1:49 PM, jbell833 said:

My guess is that Keion announces pretty close to TJD....and knowing that Little Watford is visiting 12/8, I would say a decision would for sure be made before then. Buckle in...should be a fun 2 weeks (hopefully).

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Where do u see watford visiting iu 12/8? Don’t see anything online about this